EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
Loholt
Server: Mistmoore
Guild: Self Preservation Society

Loremaster

Can we get far seas books from tradeskill instances to craft the new faction gear (esp for faction challenged guildies) as in previous expansions?

Loholt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Deveryn
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Fourth Wall

Loremaster

What faction?

Old 04-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #3
Loholt

Loremaster

Not sure of the name, the droags in Skyshrine.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #4
Deveryn

Loremaster

I think someone might have their info wrong. There are only recipes from the apprentices and the crafter quests in WL.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #5
Loholt

Loremaster

In the last few expansions you could run the tradeskill instance in mara and if you got the good chest it would have recipe books allowing you to craft items found on faction/shard merchants. They're titled Far Seas pricing manual vol xx. I have the ones for void shard, marks of manaar, and rygorr/thurgardin. It allows creation of the items at reduced cost and allowed me to gear up some guildies who haven't got the time to faction up. The notes don't mention books for this expansion and I'd rather not run a half dozen (or more) instances to find out.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:48 AM   #6
Deveryn

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

In the last few expansions you could run the tradeskill instance in mara and if you got the good chest it would have recipe books allowing you to craft items found on faction/shard merchants. They're titled Far Seas pricing manual vol xx. I have the ones for void shard, marks of manaar, and rygorr/thurgardin. It allows creation of the items at reduced cost and allowed me to gear up some guildies who haven't got the time to faction up. The notes don't mention books for this expansion and I'd rather not run a half dozen (or more) instances to find out.

There are no new far seas books to be gained. The notes would definitely mention something like that.