EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > Adventure Leveling
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
Hirofortis

Loremaster

24 XP for a solo mob + 87 XP for Vitality in Eidolon Jungle

203 XP for a seb Mob + 729 for Vitality in sebilis

Required XP to get from 92 - 93 : 1,044,895

Required mobs in new content 9,413 to level

Required mobs from 6 expansions ago 1,121 to level

I have to ask honestly here, why should I do the new content to level when it is such a waste of time?

And don't go nerfing the xp in old zones, that is just a stupid response.  

Hirofortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
feldon30

Fansite Staff

This couldn't have gone here? http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=523806
feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
KenCoop

Loremaster

I think you meant to link to this thread Feldon http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=523989, as what he is talking about is overland mob xp not quest xp.

Even in that thread they are mainly discussing the solo instances, whereas this poster is talking about the overland zones. I am fine with the solo zones being a bit lower in xp because A. they are really easy, and B. they give half decent rewards.  They need to either bump up xp from mobs in the new overland zones, bump up a good percentage of the mobs in the overland zones to be more difficult heroics and give much more xp, or do something about the xp in the old zones.  I bolded the one I would be in favor of SoE implementing.

Make this xpac something where you need to get a group of people to go through the zone, so, you know, people actually group.  That was the one decent part about Skyshrine, in that people were acutally grouping, these overland zones just seem way too much like WL, where it is almost always a ghost town.

If not it will go, xpac release->lvl 92->HoF->Chelsith->HoF->Chelsith->(etc.)->lvl 95, yay, now I can raid and do grp content that matters.

Really I do not want it to be that way.

KenCoop is offline   Reply With Quote