EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Monk
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
Jemoo
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Faydarks Legion

Loremaster

Hey guys,

I'm a long time scout player who's looking to level a monk.  I've played a bruiser to 40ish stopped playing it and ended up deleting it.  I'm working on getting AAs while locked in the 20s.  I was mainly looking to get some suggestions on what to work on for soloing.  So far I have the MA in the brawler tree (not all the way to CHI yet) and I'm working on combination now, then getting CHI after that.

I'm following one of tankier specs from Crob's post on flames but I'm a little lost on what prioreties are for a tank cuz I'm so used to being a scout.  Any suggestions would be of great help.

Old 07-16-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
Conner_McCrea

Lord

I based my Monk on Crabbok's "All The Time" AA build, and it works quite well for me. I solo quite a bit with some Guild group work now that I'm at 90th, and I'm VERY happy with the performance of the build. I tweaked a few things due to personal preference but the majority of my build is the same as Crabbok's.

Conner_McCrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Silzin
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Revelations

Loremaster

The 2 most inportent dps option in the Brawler tree are Str to CHI, and Wis to Crane Flock.