EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-23-2005, 10:08 AM   #61
Hyru

I like the idea of being able to solo pull a mob out of a crowd .....vs seeing all these frickin linked mobs. That was not the point I was trying to make here. It is simple .....EQ 2 = headed in right direction as of now. It caters to the casual/solo gamer and the hardcore groups and raid guilds. If you want forced grouping to obtain a goal and/or mass raiding to be something that becomes your day end and day out chore at high levels then the solution is simple! GO BACK TO PLAYING EQ I Soe will still make money either way. A friend that I played with in EQ I since the start (before expansions came) made a simple tell to me as I said goodbye to my guild after cleaning out POP. His statement went like this: "Eq is a blast until you reach level 20, then it becomes a chore" I really hope that the EQ II dev team notices this thread, as it is a subject that can make or break em...and they have put alot of hard work into MAKING this game happen...and it is .......happening as of right now. Just watch as your user base grows again, if you keep up the trend you started in content patches at the beginning of the year, up until now. Hyrut

PS - Maybe some login survey's like you did in EQ I might be a good start instead of hearing from the minority of people who actually use these forums.

Message Edited by Hyrut1 on 07-22-2005 11:41 PM

Yeah , Yeah ...Whatever (Bleaarrrg)
Hyru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 04:10 PM   #62
Thelah

Sunrayn wrote:

I find it incredibly humorous that you who are complaining about how easy eq2 is, bought a game that was advertised as NOT being eq1 and was *designed* for the casual player.

Do you really think SOE will turn eq2 into eq1 just so you can feel you didnt make a mistake in moving from eq1 to eq2?

Wrong.  There is a difference between casual and braindead.  I find it funny that some people seem to think that the only way to make a game challenging and fun is to turn it into EQLive.
Thelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 07:10 PM   #63
Tockl

Thelahun wrote:

There is a difference between casual and braindead. 

Best quote this thread.
Tockl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 06:17 AM   #64
Ashlian

Loremaster

People in this thread are not, in the main, advocating requiring the kind of commitment that EQLive required. I play some pretty serious hours, but I don't do the things many "hardcore" players do. I don't raid, I solo a lot, etc. But there is no reason that they can't have some happy medium between removing all the group mobs in a large area and having so many group mobs you can't go anywhere to solo. The easiest and most convenient fix for the people who like access to more than one form of content is to just instance some of the zones with adjusted content. A group EL and a solo EL, a group TS and a solo TS. They did this, in fact, on at least one live server when they were testing the downtiering to begin with. It doesn't have to be ONLY solo content or ONLY you must group to do it content.

I'm usually on the side of casual versus raid players, simply because I also do not wish to see content require adjustment to accomodate the few who go through it far faster than was planned. The sheer knee jerk "challenging is for uber_l447dude001" reaction to the comment that the game HAS become a lot easier made me a little hesitant to identify myself with the casual players who posted here. If anything, the content most people miss is the content that was appropriate for a small group in EL or Zek....we shouldn't have to go halfway into a zone or fight into a dungeon to find group content.

If someone besides you gets something, that doesn't have to mean you're screwed. I'm not going to go all Pollyanna and say SOE always does it right....but they definitely have the capability to adjust the zones more appropriately than they are now.

Ashlian Liadan, 43 Fury, 32 Tailor of Mistmoore

Old 07-24-2005, 07:14 PM   #65
thark

Loremaster

Moorgard wrote:

Jindrisek wrote:
It seems that since EQ2 was released, every update has some changed some element in the game that takes away from the challenege. The penalties for death when EQ2 was released were nothing compared to other MMO's (including EQ1). Then experience debt was lowered, making the penalties for death even less. Then they made it so that you don't even have to click on your shard. Then they made it so that you can see your group mates shards. That, as well as all the other changes, may have been good news for plat farmers who run multiple accounts at once and die alot, but each change was bad news for me and many other people who want a challenge.

H.O.'s were changed at some point, making it so that they cant be broken by using the wrong ability. That was a real let down for me. It made them less challenging. I wish SOE had not made that change to them, but instead made H.O.'s more effective and worth the challenge.

If your premise is that streamlining the interface and making content more accessible makes the game less challenging, I have to disagree. Granted, for some players the act of mastering a game interface that seems complicated to others is part of the fun, but that's just not the direction we wanted to go. One of our design goals was to make the interface as fluid and easy-to-use as possible, and not have it get in the way of gameplay. While I'm sure that there will be other games that will require you to master a complex user interface, we're not going to be one of them.

Allowing shards to be retrieved via proximity was more about reducing CS petitions than it was about changing gameplay. It was the single biggest drain on GM time, and now shard retrieval issues have dwindled to almost nothing.

Group experience debt seems trivial to many, and a lot of players (including myself) actually like the way it works. Yet no matter how minor the debt may be, the system itself remains one of the most-cited reasons for players leaving the game. That's why it's a topic we discuss internally quite a bit and will likely revisit in the near future.

Some may have liked the way HOs worked before, and felt rewarded when they pulled them off. That's understandable, because they required a lot of coordination to get right. But again, that's a matter of the interface getting in the way, not heroic opportunities being challenging in and of themselves. The simple fact is that the interface caused HOs to hardly ever be used in groups. Since the best HOs are group based, that's hardly an ideal situation. The worst thing was that people playing their classes the right way were causing HOs to fail. That doesn't seem like good gameplay to me.

Now all that said, there are changes you can point to and legitimately say that challenge was reduced. Changing a mob from heroic to solo certainly makes it a less challenging encounter, but there was a definite need for more solo and small group content in the world. Downtiering was far from the most elegant solution to that problem, but it was the most effective in terms of time and resources. This is another issue we plan to look at again and perhaps devise a more ideal solution for. Personally, I'd like to see heroic encounters that can be picked apart if you have the right abilities and sufficient skill. That's a cause I plan to champion, so wish me luck. SMILEY

The goal isn't to make the game less challenging by any means. The goal is to make the game easier to get into and more enjoyable to stick around in, and part of that is actually increasing the challenge to make accomplishments more meaningful. I've been playing with the combat changes a lot lately, and I feel that they will bump up the challenge level of the game in a good way. As a bruiser, I really like them. While some of my attacks have changed, the biggest difference is in buffs. I've had a lot of fun figuring out which choices to make, and there are some very cool strategies for picking out which offensive and defensive buffs to use in a fight. Having no casting time on most attacks changes the pace of combat a lot, and I like it. While fighting solo encounters is just as doable for me, heroic mobs are definitely going to need a group to go after.

The challenge of EverQuest II is going to be in its gameplay, not in complex systems or tricky interfaces. "Accessible" and "easy" do not mean the same thing.

Well..Im not sure if you are completly honest here or not Moorgard but ..Everquest2 is no longer as challanging now as it was when it started, it has all the symptoms in the game as a well known other game..and that is..

People starting to "Not know how to group" If you eventually get one. And this is ofcource worse in that other game but the symtoms of making  more solo friendly game has made it marks on it..

The change with the HO system, well the original system was somewhat flawed, but changing it so there is a 100% succes on easy HO and making a system where no one has to think just look and push a flashing icons doesn't hold..In that other system you had to pay attention and talk and coordinate the team for succes, in this system you basically doesnt have to coordinate anything at all, its more like a kids version of that former one..To be honest it would have been better to take the old HO out of the game until you had a better system in the works..

As someone mentioned there has to be some sort of middle ground on this, and that isnt the case with todays game..

/Rigmor

thark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:26 AM   #66
Kutark

Loremaster

If you really ask me, i honestly believe the reason the game feels/is like this is due to what i consider the "politicaly correct"izing of the game (yes that is a technical term).  Lets think about it, you have basically 6 types in each 4 categories, and all of them do essentially the same thing.

You don't really look for specific classes when you make groups, you just grab a healer, tank, and dps.  The idea was to correct the problem in EQ1 that you had to have a cleric and cleric only, then either an sk/pal/war, enchanter, and then assorted DPS.  And although it has helped a little bit, there just isn't enough class differentiation that you can put groups together with skills that complement each other well.  Enchanter types are nice, but not really that neccesary in this game, most of the tank classes have very similar spells with a few exceptions here and there.

Before in EQ1, i used to do this LDON run with me (65pal), my ench friend, a wizard, necro and a magician.  When we could get it.  Because of the abilities of mana regen between the ench, necro spitting mana at the wizzy, mage summoning the mana thingies (i cant remember what they're called, its been 2 years for craps sake) and me holding taunt like there is no other, we were like a whirlwind of death and fury.  But on the flipside, there were other combinations you could put up, and it was all situational.

Everything just kind of seems mashed together in this game, and although i am still enjoying the hell out of it, it certainly isn't anywhere near as good a game as the first was in its prime.

Another thing im gonna complain about, items.

Seriously, every item has almost identical stats, based on your level, assuming the same slot.  Anyone else getting serious DAOC vibes?  I noticed that a lot of the equip dropping in splitpaw is not doing that, which is commendable.  In all honesty i think that is what gave EQ1 its shine, it was those uber items, it was that total ability to set up your char to gain whatever stat/s you wanted.
Kutark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 02:28 PM   #67
Garibay

Loremaster

Kutark wrote:

Seriously, every item has almost identical stats, based on your level, assuming the same slot.  Anyone else getting serious DAOC vibes?  I noticed that a lot of the equip dropping in splitpaw is not doing that, which is commendable.  In all honesty i think that is what gave EQ1 its shine, it was those uber items, it was that total ability to set up your char to gain whatever stat/s you wanted.

I have to agree. Gear played a big factor in improving and personalizing your character in EQ1. Honestly looking at some of the gear that high-end guilds obtain from Epic mobs, just doesn't seem to differ enough from gear that can be bought from a broker.

I also agree that the uniqueness each class had in the form of abilities/skills is absent thus far. Not asking for another EQ1 cleric scenario by all means. Just that a skill/abilty or 2 be unique to each class.

Few things that would be great and I don't see really affecting gameplay are:

Ability to Dye Armor, (Be nice to have a matching set of armor and not sacrifice stats)

Ability to change Character slightly in Appearance, (Nice new haircut, piercing, or tatoo couldn't hurt)

Love to see some GM events like the ones in EQ1, (The random and holiday specific events were always fun)

Garibay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 05:44 PM   #68
TheyLi

Those of you claiming the game is too easy.. I bet you all have something in common. You probably play what are viewed as the overpowered classes, i.e. fighters that can buff their defense up to a point where nothing is challenging, or maybe you're a warlock who can solo anything at the moment.. or maybe you're just a high level in an 'uber guild' and have already "won" the game. The point you need to understand is there are other people playing this game and you do not speak for everyone when you think the game should be made more difficult. The game is not that easy when you're not rich, when you're not in a guild, when you don't play 8+ hours a day, etc. People playing the underpowered classes, people who don't have time to wait hours to form groups to level, people who play for fun instead of for sado-masochism, new players who don't have a bankroll of plat to twink a low lvl char, etc. would all suffer from what is being proposed here.

Taking away solo content or making the game an even longer & harder grind is not going to add anything beneficial to the game in the long run, because for a MMO to survive it has to appeal to & bring in new players. If I wasn't already playing this game and came to these boards looking for advice, and saw threads like this with already-established level 50's demanding the game be made harder, that would make me think twice about whether I really want to start the game. The simple fact is that if they turn this into EQ1 there would be a large exodus of current players, and it would turn off a lot of potential new players. How do I know this? Well, I only played EQ1 for a month or so and could not stand it, if they make this game just as unfriendly to new/casual players i'll head back to World of Warcraft or some other game in the blink of an eye & never look back, and so would many others. Bottom line: if your idea of fun is to relegate the game to a private playground for the hardcore/elite players, thereby eliminating all casual, low level & potential new players, then you have much bigger problems than a game being too easy in your eyes, and perhaps it's actually you that shouldn't be playing a MMO.

TheyLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:19 PM   #69
Tockl

TheyLive wrote:

Those of you claiming the game is too easy.. I bet you all have something in common. You probably play what are viewed as the overpowered classes, i.e. fighters that can buff their defense up to a point where nothing is challenging, or maybe you're a warlock who can solo anything at the moment.. or maybe you're just a high level in an 'uber guild' and have already "won" the game. The point you need to understand is there are other people playing this game and you do not speak for everyone when you think the game should be made more difficult. The game is not that easy when you're not rich, when you're not in a guild, when you don't play 8+ hours a day, etc. People playing the underpowered classes, people who don't have time to wait hours to form groups to level, people who play for fun instead of for sado-masochism, new players who don't have a bankroll of plat to twink a low lvl char, etc. would all suffer from what is being proposed here.

Except of course for those of us who are ... Not.
Tockl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 11:00 PM   #70
p1ut0nium

Lord

This is one of those "to all the people saying x" posts...

To all the people saying "To all the people saying EQ2 is too easy...."

Please stop assuming we are all uber guild peeps with twinked characters and overpowered classes who have no life blah blah blah...

You aren't contributing anything to the discussion.

Take me for instance...

I have 1 main character.  A lvl 40 shadow knight.  He is my first and only high level guy in EQ2 - no twinking.  Overpowered?  Hardly.  I can barely solo lvl 35 heroic mobs in groups.  Uber guild?  If you call United by Fate uber...a guild with 50 players (10 of which are on regularly and those 10 being in the 40-49 lvl range).  We don't raid cuz we don't have enough peeps.  I have a full time career, a wife and baby son.

So stop making these really offbase stupid comments.

The game is too easy.  Trust me.  Does that mean I'm attacking you solo or casual gamers out there?  No.  I encourage more solo content from Sony.  MMO does not mean group only in my opinion.  MMO means playing in a persistent world with a large number of live players, not grouping.

Making the game more challening does not mean making it so you cant solo.  You peeps need to stop thinking we're saying to cut solo content, cuz that's NOT the case.

We just don't want it to be like WoW where you can hit lvl 50 in a month.  It's pretty darn close already.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:20 AM   #71
Hyru

p1ut0nium wrote:
This is one of those "to all the people saying x" posts...

To all the people saying "To all the people saying EQ2 is too easy...."

Please stop assuming we are all uber guild peeps with twinked characters and overpowered classes who have no life blah blah blah...

You aren't contributing anything to the discussion.

Take me for instance...

I have 1 main character.  A lvl 40 shadow knight.  He is my first and only high level guy in EQ2 - no twinking.  Overpowered?  Hardly.  I can barely solo lvl 35 heroic mobs in groups.  Uber guild?  If you call United by Fate uber...a guild with 50 players (10 of which are on regularly and those 10 being in the 40-49 lvl range).  We don't raid cuz we don't have enough peeps.  I have a full time career, a wife and baby son.

So stop making these really offbase stupid comments.

The game is too easy.  Trust me.  Does that mean I'm attacking you solo or casual gamers out there?  No.  I encourage more solo content from Sony.  MMO does not mean group only in my opinion.  MMO means playing in a persistent world with a large number of live players, not grouping.

Making the game more challening does not mean making it so you cant solo.  You peeps need to stop thinking we're saying to cut solo content, cuz that's NOT the case.

We just don't want it to be like WoW where you can hit lvl 50 in a month.  It's pretty darn close already.

Bull!!! I just came from WOW, and have been playing EQ2 pretty aggressive as a NEW player for some time now. Trust me the leveling, and quests are by far much more challenging here. This is what players coming back to the game will want to see also. Pffft. Seriously go back to EQ I, thats what you want EQ 2 to be anyhow...just with better graphics. Hyrut

Old 07-26-2005, 12:33 AM   #72
p1ut0nium

Lord

Can I ask you something?

What do you have against those of us who wish "Everquest" 2 were more like "Everquest" 1?  Challenging.

Old 07-26-2005, 12:44 AM   #73
p1ut0nium

Lord

Bull!!! I just came from WOW, and have been playing EQ2 pretty aggressive as a NEW player for some time now. Trust me the leveling, and quests are by far much more challenging here. This is what players coming back to the game will want to see also.

Pffft. Seriously go back to EQ I, thats what you want EQ 2 to be anyhow...just with better graphics.

Hyrut

By the way...

Kill 20 carrion hounds

Gather 20 Feyberries

Kill 20 fear feeders

Gather 20 Raw Honey

Kill 20 Vallon Grunts

Gather 20 Crayfish

Challenging Quests?  70% of all quests are like this.  Challenging?  Maybe if you are 10 levels too low to be in that area. 

Hell...the first 10 levels can be achieved in a few hours. 

The next 10 in a few weeks.

Even at a conservative pace, my friend Sasa made lvl 21 in a few months (real time, not actual play time).  And he's not a hardcore player.

Old 07-26-2005, 02:40 AM   #74
Crow

General

Eq2 was never advertized as EQ1 with better graphics, if they did that wouldn't it be a disaster??

I came from playing EQ1 for 5 1/2 years. I mainly got tired with Eq1 since at super high levels it became more of a fustration then it did fun.. Eq2 was a nice change of pace for me since I could do nornally what I wanted to and with in a reasonable ammount of time get what I wanted...

Now in Eq1 lets see... What do I remember that was "Fun"

Playing and Iksar necro to level 70 from kunark era I had these "Wonderfuly experiences"
NFP used to be the bazaar, it was real fun sneaking on the boats then through the Sewer to get there with a load of Plat on you to buy something..
Experience loss on Death was also fun I wish we could have that in EQ2..
I loved the "holy trinity" too made getting groups/raids easy, not to mention high level grouping depended on one class
Dying to Trivial Mobs on way to a raid was real fun, even if they are 15levels lower then me but hit like a train..
Spending 21hrs camping Coirnav only to have him stolen by another guild WONDERFUL!
Spending 1hr or more organizing a raid only to have the whole thing fail because of one persons mistake/lag/ld/etc..
Planer Flagging and Back flagging were great...
So many class revamps that my character went from Great to Not so great to worthless
I really miss people telling me "twitch" all the time.
I also wished there were more mobs that DTed..

I could go on and on.. Most peoples defence is most of these things are fixed but I say to you they took forever to get fixed.. I challenge anyone to say that these things made the game more fun for them... EQ2 to me is tens times more fun then EQ1 ever was.. I'm also tired of people saying "just because I walked to school in hip deep snow up hill both ways so should everyone else"
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 08:43 AM   #75
ChrisRay

Loremaster

I wonder when people talk about EQ 2 challenge. I wonder what classes they play. Personally I think you guys may be singing a different tune when  the combat revamp comes. So classes are significantly easier to play than others difficulty wise. All you people crying for more challenge may be whimpering after the combat revamp.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:25 PM   #76
Kutark

Loremaster

Challenge, i absolutely loved having NFP as the bazaar.  Some of the most fun i had was sitting in NFP, buying items low, selling high, making trades of one item for multiple items that would ultimately sell for more, etc.  It made the buying/selling process dynamic.  You didn't have this endless sea of items on the bazaar.  An item was only really worth what you were willing to sell it for at that exact moment in time.  Regardless, moving on.

You said your argument is that they took a long time to fix?  If the game was so [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]ed up then why did you play it to 70 for 5.5 years and apparently raid on a regular basis?  Are you a masochist?  Don't be a hypocrite.  Every game has it annoying quirks, and they don't make the whole game crap.

Your blaming game mechanics for some person screwing up your raid?  Oh thats right, doom 2 caused the columbine shootings too...

You also mentioned the popular "holy trinity", tell me how its changed in this game?  You still have the EXACT same problem, only its now a little more complicated, rather than just a cleric, you have to find one of the "healer" types.  The funny thing is the problem with EQ1 wasn't the class, it was the amount of people which chose to play that class, and guess what, that hasn't really changed.  I imagine there are a few more people over all that are playing healing classes, but it certainly hasn't fixes the problem.  It is still a huge pain in the [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] to find a healer on any busy day.
Kutark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 11:37 PM   #77
Hyru

EQ 1 in the end, and today is still a number crunch at the end game. You must be part of a guild, and invest tons of time into raiding, and make sure you kiss all the clerics rear ends so you can have enough every day to do a raid, oh do I need to start breaking out the calculator on what encounters need what class type? Shall we talk about guilds and point systems that are pretty regular these days, because in order to do raids, people must be online. What better way to force someone to login if they do not want to than to threaten them with the fact they won't have a chance at getting any good gear drops? Then you have the people who stuck with EQ I and could not be part of the Uber guild system. When they looked at someone decked out in raid gear vs the stuff they busted thier butts on in 6 man groups it made them feel inferior. I know alot of people who quit the game because of 1 of 2 things. A) It no longer became a casual players type game B) Endgame options were not something they had the time for. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now maybe the original poster of this thread, and I are debating two different things. However myself and alot of people who came back to this game are happy with what they see and look forward to more of this sort of stuff. Just last night a friend and I did our first run in the Splitpaw Saga. I believe the zone was called "Into the Darkness" or something like that. The two of us had a frickin blast stacking up crates, and figuring out how to get to the exploding barrel, and then leap frogging boxes back to the other side. This to me was a challenge? I had fun. I bet 60% of the people who did that zone just ran in to get the key and ran out. We stuck around and looked for other neat things they added, and found them. Now the fact that you have locked encounters does suck. I sort of miss the days of trains, and being able to assist someone when they are about to die in combat by healing them, or buffing when not grouped. If some sort of formula could be put in place so the current mechanics would not be abused I would love to have these features in the game. However that is another thread ...

Old 07-27-2005, 01:53 AM   #78
Crow

General

I won't lie.. Everquest 1 was fun from 1 to 60.. I remember the first time I stepped into the field of bone and was afraid to go past the ruined buildings... Had some good times in Kurns tower basement too.. I had a lot of real life friends in EQ1 that's what made me stick it out through the crap of Pop, Gates, Omens.. Luclin was very bad tech wise but once they got it fixed the only problem was 45min raid mobs... The people I raided with and grouped with were people that moved away from where I lived (military, school etc).

Yes you could gouge prices a lot better when the bazaar was NFP, but it still was not fun running there from cabilis.

I should have explained the raid issue more I'm not blaming the one person who lagged, LDed, or messed up, I'm blaming the raid system since if the CH chain breaks down say bye bye to your raid.. Anything else in the raid can break down but that and you would survive.. When a main tank dies it's a problem, but it can be corrected quickly.. If the Mezer dies/looses control you can always have a kiter step in.. If the cleric Ch chain breaks down what do you do?? Have the shaman and druids spam heals (their new heals work a bit better at this)?? Yeah it might work but rarely does...

The holy trinity still stands but It's easier for me to find one out of 4 to 6 classes, then it is to find one class.. If I can't find a healer, I can either solo, grab a few of any class and slaughter Solo mobs (not too bad xp with how fast you can kill them). In EQ1 I could solo all of veksar but it's green untill the theater area and those game pitiful xp. I can solo Riwwi Arena (which was fun) untill a named comes into it that I have to avoid since the Riwwi Nerf (xp was still bad there). PoF was the best place to XP when I was still playing near the tables area, not sure if it was nerfed or not now..

When the game starts to seem like work is when I quit.. EQ1 at high level is like that now..

P.S. when I talk about xp in eq1 I mean aa xp.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 08:29 PM   #79
Bo

This thread was about the game being less challenging. One poster (or more ) claims this is because my low lvl toon is better equipped than my original. Moorgard said the changes were to make UI easier. The game is WAY easier now than it was at launch. It has nothing to do with gear being better, (i havent given my low lvl mage any money) and it has nothing to do with the user interface. It isn't even the increased solo content that much. The biggest change to make the game easy, or at least made you afraid to go scampering thru Nek at lvl 19-20 was the agro range and how long mobs would follow you. When i was a lvl 12 crusader I would never have run thru nek to group with a friend in blackburrow. My lvl 12 sorcerer did no problem, because the mobs only chased me 20 yards. Thats what I miss the most. The fear of getting agro when i explore a new zone. I can outrun anything. I have no fear of dying like i did with my first char. My point is, bring back the fear of death. Unless you are totally clumsy at lvl 20 you can explore all of El and Zek and not get killed ( if you dont stop moving) Olarad lvl 50 ShadowKnight Mastuvious lvl 20 Warlock

Message Edited by Bog1 on 07-28-2005 09:29 AM

Bo is offline   Reply With Quote