EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Berserker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-24-2004, 06:26 PM   #31
Rit

Levijr wrote:
Armor quest continued:
Armor Quest 6
Ian wants you to go back to thundering steps for the next step in the armor quest.
You will need to kill 15 Steelhoof hunters, 10 Skeletal Troopers, and Ott Stompgut a giant.
I have not completed yet but will update when I have.

Message Edited by Levijr on 11-23-2004 10:00 PM

Thanks Levijr, was just going to post these this morning. Working on 6th myself too. This armor is fabulous.
Rit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 08:05 PM   #32
OverlordM

Updated

Alt - Guk - 30 Wood Elf Templar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OverlordM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 09:15 PM   #33
OverlordM

updated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 11-26-2004, 09:26 PM   #34
SofaKing13

Declars axe is still held one handed... everyone always asks where is my shield
Old 11-27-2004, 02:39 PM   #35
Levi

Armor quest # 6 Thundering Steppes for Qeynos Citizens

10 skeletal Troopers - I solo'd these at lvl 23, they are not push overs but can be done. Usually lvl 26

15 Steelhoof Hunters - You will need a group, the spawn near a bridge and the spawn time is very fast. Get a well rounded group and you will have 15 in no time. They also give excellent exp and are around lvl 24.

Ott Stompgut - Named giant, you will need a group for this. If you can find a good chanter and they are high enough level, 20ish you can mez him and kill the two bear pets that spawn with him and it's a easy encounter. You spawn him by killing giants. usually around the first bridge if you are coming from the large field off of the first village.

Reward is - Heath Forged Breasplate - 220ac, 4 agi, 5 str, 18 health, 14 power, 84 sv disease, 84 sv magic @ lvl 24

After this is completed, Ian will no longer give you any more quests.

Leviath Deathblow
24 Berserker
Steamfont Server

Message Edited by Levijr on 11-27-2004 01:40 AM

Levi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 04:13 AM   #36
D

Btw! I tested the parses someone gave on this thread with my-own-log-parser®(heh) and they yielded these results:

2Handed:

YOU TOTAL DMG: 778
YOU MISS: 50.75%
YOU DPS: 6.88
ENEMY TOTAL DMG: 576
ENEMY MISS: 41.46%
ENEMY DPS: 5.10

Dual Wield:

YOU TOTAL DMG: 778
YOU MISS: 37.61%
YOU DPS: 7.01
ENEMY TOTAL DMG: 481
ENEMY MISS: 45.71%
ENEMY DPS: 4.33

It may be wrong, you may want to try it with the parser someone posted.

Just my 2c
D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 04:22 AM   #37
OverlordM

nice. I cant wait to make time to play with taht parser and see how the dif weapons stack up

Old 11-28-2004, 10:14 AM   #38
Arcturis_Leviath

Awesome - was hoping to find a thread like this - bump for sticky heh.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:16 PM   #39
Veuclori

General

Best post I've seen so far. Thanks overlord.
Veuclori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 07:23 PM   #40
dragu

Nobody representing for freeport? bah

dyric pire forges Cold Hammered armor

Armor quest 1 :
Kill fallen guardians near ruins of valmar , use hidden station canyon to get there. You will have to kill Anders Blackhammer after that who can be found at x road.

you need to do Fallen Gate key quest to enter or have a party member who got the key to enter fallen gate. The quest can be obtained from Kanos in North Freeport near Thieves way entrance. Use Nektulos station and head nw into the yappin maze and you will get to FG.

Armor quest 2:
In Fallen gate  kill a bunch of fetid teir dals, fallen war witches and mindless corpses they can be found at market 2 upstairs

Armor quest 3 :
In fallen gate kill Fallen brutes, contructs and giant wrelches all those mobs can be found downstairs after market 1 

Armor quest 4 :
In Edgewater , to get there you need to go thru the serpent sewers , the entrance to serpent sewer can be found in the sprawl at the black magi spot, the ratongas you probably know them if you ever been to the sprawl. In serpent sewers you got 2 entrances to edgewater drains, the first entrance near a bunch of murkwater will make come in the slugs place, you need to kill 20 sludge mucus. The second entrance is near a bunch of crazy channeled menders ( gnomes) who will brings you to the rats place, you need to kill 24 contaminated rats and 10 Murkwater Veteran.

Armor quest 5 and 6 in nektulos :
Working on it, just got part 5.
Old 11-29-2004, 07:27 PM   #41
dragu

and the berserker quest reward weapon is jagged edge axe of the berserker btw.

Here a link to the cold hammered armor on my profile :

oops my bad corrected I forgot to grant permission to my char profile ok fixed.

Message Edited by dragula on 11-29-2004 11:13 AM

Old 11-29-2004, 09:22 PM   #42
OverlordM

Nice , nice Keep that Freeport info comin Ill add the areas we are missing when I see it.

Old 11-29-2004, 11:49 PM   #43
dragu

for berserker class :

Npc quest giver is Captain Monarvia inside Freeport Militia house, she is upstairs.

The berserker class quest in freeport involves :

1) Kill a go in between derv cutthroat, they are solo mobs and can be found sw of the yapping maze in commonlands.
2) Go to serpent sewers in a storage room and save an agent. To get to storage room from thieve way entrance in serpent sewer takes 2 lefts and one right, the door to the storage room should be on the left wall.

The dervs inside are just 2 groups , the first group is composed of 2 warriors and 1 brawler, just kill them.
The second group is one crusader and one fighter, they are also easy even a little bit tougher but still easy kill them,

Warning when you pull the last group dont target the agent or he will join the fight but he will be hitting you !!!

You done congratulation.
Old 11-29-2004, 11:53 PM   #44
Flag

The freeport quest info posted above is incorrect.For 1st quest it is right.For 2nd quest you need to kill Fetid Teir'Dal, mindless Corpses and Giant Wretches.(The wretches are hard to get to and you have to go down past the kitched where burbellyis, down the tunnel, past the named priests, through another small tunnel and you will finda couple in that area. Lots of high level agro here though.For 3rd quest you need to kill Fallen Brutes and Contructs of Malice.So oddly enough the 3rd quest is easier than the 2nd.4th quest sends you down into Edgewater which is the 3rd level of Thieves way.5th quest has you killing mobs in Nekula ForestNot sure about the rest. I hear there are only 6 parts though.
Zerker Profile
Flag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 02:51 AM   #45
Alladdim Allibabua

Loremaster

I don't have the exact numbers to kill but should be around 20-25 mobs so I'll just list the mob names and their locations. They can all be found inside the Nektulos forest.

Heavy Armor Quest Part 5

Torrent Beavers - They are located on that island with 2 streams encircling it. It's called Behemoth Island. Lotsa Beavers there.

Gul'thex Elite guards - They path around the road going from Gul'thex Citidel to around the road going to the Beach. He is a double up mob and has around 4 bodyguards.

Dragoon Patrollers - The spawn in various places near the broken Combine spires (near Josh'tein). Follow the main road north.

Nerius Crabs - Where do you find crabs? The beach of course! Follow the road west to the beach  and docks that will take you to the Thundering Steppes

Heavy Armor Quest Part 6

Ashwood Wisp - They come in groups of 3s and are casters. Not much HP so they go down fast. They in huge quantities East and North Past the Combine spires (where Josh'tein roams). Be careful when fighting them and be sure to fight them from a distance because they are roamers and getting adds will get your group wipe out fast. Since they are spell casters they do a bit of AE nukes.

Asilian Protectors - They come in 2s and are somewhat harder to find because there are very few spawn spots for them. They can be located flying in the air near where the Wisp are.

Dragoon Sentry - Easier/lower level spawns of them can be found where the Dragoon Patrollers are and are usually grouped with them. The higher level spawns are near Gul'thex Citidel and are grouped with Gul'thex Mystics which makes them extra dangerous.

Oberen (forgot his last name) - He is a named npc that is "triggered" when you approach his spawn spot in the large Nerius Pirate camp near the docks. He is around level 24 double up group mob and has 2 bodyguards all grouped. This is the "only" mob you don't have to camp for since he spawns on demand once someone approaches his spawn spot. Seems after he is killed there is a grace period of around 3-5 mins which he won't spawn again. And no, since he is a "triggered" spawn you won't see him until he is triggered and aggro'd on you and might caught you by surprise if you're not prepared.

Message Edited by Alladdim Allibabua on 11-29-2004 01:58 PM

Old 11-30-2004, 03:04 AM   #46
Alladdim Allibabua

Loremaster

Sadly after part 6 there is no more part 7. I am not sure if this is intended or they forgot to put it in the game. So hence there is no head armor. Btw you can't wear the BP till level 24 when I finished it at level 23. I found out about this and put a damper on finishing this tough quest.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:39 AM   #47
OverlordM

Nice write on the Freeport side of the Armor Quests.

Old 12-01-2004, 07:06 PM   #48
Dashel

Loremaster

Just getting this back on the first page
Dashel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 02:56 AM   #49
Azrahf

General

Great information all. This will help me plan accordingly for Armour upgrades and switch outs.

Thanks

Message Edited by Azrahfel on 12-01-2004 01:57 PM

Old 12-03-2004, 06:27 PM   #50
Ahtener

Loremaster

Please update "tactics" section, where you said about '/assist' macro.You don't have to edit name. Macro must be "/assist %T".%T is automatically subsituted with current target name. Just select your main tank and press macro button in quickbar.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:16 PM   #51
OverlordM

yeah you can definitley do that Assist %T

but I find it best, personal preference to edit the macro as name of MT...taht way I do not have to pick him out them click the macro..I can have anyone or anythingtargetted and click my Assist macro.

Once you get into raids and such you are going to want to use it this way..it eliminates any confusion or error.

Old 12-03-2004, 11:55 PM   #52
Flag

Update on ArmorQuest4 in Edgewater Drains. To get the Contaminated rats to spawn you need to kill the frogs (I forget the real mob name already but they look like frogs). Contaimined rats have a chance to spawn it its place.
Zerker Profile
Flag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 07:00 AM   #53
Fae

Ahtener wrote:
Please update "tactics" section, where you said about '/assist' macro.
You don't have to edit name. Macro must be "/assist %T".
%T is automatically subsituted with current target name. Just select your main tank and press macro button in quickbar.

As stated above, /assist is much better than /assist %T.

If you just want a quick assist, Target your MA and start attacking. Thanks to the Implied targetting system, you will attack the MA's target -- Yet beneficial buffs will go to the MA.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:55 AM   #54
pasht

Hy allthanks for the posts its great Info. But isnt it possible to get this thread sticky?Greets
Innovation
pasht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 02:55 PM   #55
Faljar

hmm, I am on the Berserker track (18th lev Warrior) and I have the Shield Bash art which I didn't see on the list. Don't remember when I got but it was sometime between 10 and 17.

Camping is a choice. I choose not to.
Faljar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 09:34 AM   #56
Azrahf

General

Are the gnolls that need to be killed out side of BB sabertooth or darkpaw for quest #1 Qeynos side?

Figured this out in game. You have to kill sabertooth gnolls located around a single tent. There are usually 4 groups that need to be cleared then the elder/tormentor will spawn. There is one camp to the left and the right of blackburrow.

Message Edited by Azrahfel on 12-13-2004 02:46 PM

Old 12-13-2004, 07:57 AM   #57
Larsenex

Loremaster

I cannot seem to load the first page of this post. I can see the second and third but not the first, it has the info that I want on arts with the same timers. Can someone please repost it in another thread?

Cacophonix Songcrusher, Berserker Antonia Bayle
Larsenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 11:21 PM   #58
OverlordM

Seems to be wrking...if still having problems let me know I can PM it to you I think

Old 12-19-2004, 03:13 AM   #59
Fylter

Loremaster

Up you go... Extremely helpful post,thank you.

Raric - Barbarian Berserker
EN
Fylter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 02:13 AM   #60
OverlordM

any input on the Timer Sharing Skills area by those of you in the 40s would be great.