EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Uandiiniu5

Loremaster

SO I'm having trouble deciding on what i want to play.

Currently both my inquisitor and conjy have equal aa's (175 each),The inquisitor is 66 and the conjy at 47.

mostly looking to solo/group (grouping might be a bit lower on my list) and mostly having a challenge to solo heroic/past raid instances SMILEY

I do not,however plan on raiding,as I think I might get burnt out over eq2 from it.

Uandiiniu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:19 AM   #2
The_Cheeseman

Loremaster

Both should be entirely capable of performing whatever solo feats you require. I'd personally opt for the Inquisitor for soloing epics, since Conjys are vulnerable to memwipe mechanics in raid encounters and would be more threatened by AoEs. But that having been said, it probably would come down to which play style you enjoy more.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:52 AM   #3
kAzuNGu

Loremaster

Conj will serve you better for soloing. I've pretty much solo'd my way to retirement and rarely did i need help. I have to say that the conj AA setup makes all the difference in survivability. You get many decent survivability options via AA so as long as you have enough points you can spec for soloing and do fine most of the time.

kAzuNGu is offline   Reply With Quote