EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-13-2016, 08:21 AM   #31
redwoodtreesprite

The gardening goblin merc is bugged. He will only stand back, yet his best attacks are melee. He has no ranged atacks.
Old 11-13-2016, 05:38 PM   #32
Sambril

Quest: A Finding Charm

One the step to 'Use the Charm of Lost Things' it does not appear as a clicky on the quest tracker. It had to be used from inventory.

I don't think I had this on other toons, but I was running a new one through today.
Sambril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 08:53 PM   #33
Sambril

Not sure if it has been set this way just for beta, but I thought I'd better mention it if not. I have been getting 100% success when refining the new rares. I took a stack of 60+ from Oliver and refined them all at once - every one of them converted to a purified. I did this for each type of rare. I also did some smaller stacks and singles that I had collected and still got 100% success.

Refining as 5 points in AA, Hands of the Maker. Assorted other craft gear that doesn't mention refining like GM cloak, Othmir armor, Prayer shawl, Solstice earring, Censer of Containment etc.
Sambril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 10:30 PM   #34
Domino

Developer

Thanks, we are looking into last minute stuff that seems urgent today Smile
Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 07:18 AM   #35
Niami DenMother

Niggly - "cockatrice meat" from cockatrice mobs in Obulus is listing as being used for level 100-109 handcrafted recipes ... baroo?
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:09 AM   #36
Niami DenMother

BUG: The timer between "Home Sickness" and "The Gardening Goblin" is still less than the 23 hours called out in the patch notes. I cannot narrow it down more, but I entered the house to check on something at about the 16-hour mark and hailed the goblin on a whim only to find he had a quest for me (no quest feathers still).
Old 11-14-2016, 08:48 AM   #37
Niami DenMother

And the step between "Budding Growth" and "Home Sickness" is less than 23 hours, too.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:08 AM   #38
Niami DenMother

BUG: 3 of the 4 expert poisons from Piratical Poisons return the wrong item on the first three progress bars. They return the Obulus rare "shadeweave root" when the rare primary they consume is the ToT rare "deepstone root"
  1. Expert Acidic Blast
  2. Expert Marked Target
  3. Expert Warding Ebb

All of the other poisons from this book now appear to be crafting as expected.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:49 PM   #39
Bergmann

Hello, Domino) Thank you for the great quests! Maybe this was already written, I noticed a problem with the quest "Smoothy-Stones for Stabby-Sticks". The number of stones to complete the job change. When you collect the required one to six stones, what does it depend? (To make 14 signatures).