EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Swashbuckler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-10-2007, 11:23 AM   #1
malachaio

Loremaster

Hello everyone,

Last night i received a postcard from SOE saying I would have my old account activated with every expansion until November 4th, so I deceided to give it a go, and was amazed by the new zones and I must say I love the way I look on a cloak SMILEY, the bad thing is that after more than a year of not playing, I found myself as a complete newbie again... I could doublewield both my one handers, that is pretty wierd is that any good? There are 50 new AAs? Is there a new HASTE CAP?

I have only 50AA, and they are unassigned now, i was hoping you could give me some advice, I don't think I'll be rading again, altho i heard you can get good stuff on single groups now, is that true?

I have a chel drak shard and vorpal sword, should i doublewield or use wisdom line?

Any help will be much appreciated SMILEY

Thanks in advance,

malachaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
sokil

Loremaster

First  I would find a good group or guild if you do not have one.

Second I would farm the EOF places to obtain your class armor (places like valdoon, OOB, Kaladin etc) and you will pick up your AA duing that.

Then I wouuld adorn your new class gear (speak to a transmuter and look online about the adornments)

I will not write long about specifics places becuase you can find that information.

sokil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #3
Arielle Nightshade

Loremaster

I'm thinking also with that much of a gap in your playtime lots of places you have already gotten discovery xp (and therefore AA's from) will be 'new' again - so you might run around a bit, stick your head into Crushbone Keep, visit the shores of Lavastorm, etc....

I recently started playing my swash that was parked at level 57 in favor of PvP - and find myself in the same situation you are, only with a little more latitude because there are still places I was too low to go and Nameds that were too big that I'm killing now.    I restarted with NO AA...but it accrues pretty fast.

Arielle Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote