EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > General Tech Support Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-22-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
Uwkete-of-Crushbone

Loremaster

Well!  For the first time in a bit, I went back onto Splitpaw (from the US) to get my lowbie good-guys there their racial quests before the Qeynos suburbs got destroyed, and lo and behold, found an extra character?  A 1st-level Kerra Illusionist that I don't recall creating (and I really doubt I'd do so in Timorous Deep; I like the area, but I'm a wee bit of a traditionalist...on the other hand, she could just be there for the display fish House Item), because I have a personal thing about only 9 characters on any given server I'm on, and she's number 10 (can't remember her name at the moment, but it looks random; that's another thing I don't do, besides creating 10 characters).  Mind, I'd just finished creating a fourth character on Antonia Bayle, but I hadn't logged into Splitpaw until a couple of days later, so I'm not sure if she were somehow created simultaneously with him (a male Fae Monk)? ::shrug::

If it was a hack, on the one hand, it's nice to know they created a new character for me.  On the other hand, I like to make my own choices about race, class, name, etc., and I shudder to think whoever it was that did it might be using her for nefarious platinum farming purposes, or some such.  I've briefly scanned the forums to see if the good folks at SOE might be doing something nice and free for UK or EU folks, but didn't see anything along those lines.

Please help; I'm afraid to go back in now, and I'm getting no-UK-in-too-long withdrawals! :-/

Uwk

Old 04-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
TSR-JoshuaM

Customer Service

Open an in-game petition, we may require you to verify ownership but we can look in to any potential compromise of your account.  Follow my signature links and make sure it is an in-game petition (which can be opened from our knowledge base area of our website) as opposed to a support ticket.

Technical Support Representative

Sony Online Entertainment

How to Contact Support:

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939

How to Create a DXDIAG/MSINFO

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28973
TSR-JoshuaM is offline   Reply With Quote