EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
Wyvernclaw

Master

After much looking and searching I can't find if either Shammy class gets the shrink spell. One of my group is playing a shammy healer so that she could shrink(don't ask me why shrinking is important to her,because I do not know) but we are not even sure if they can(she is only level 10 def at the momment).

Sorry if I'm failing a Int or search check here. I really have looked all over the place.

Wyvernclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
Jemoo
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Faydarks Legion

Loremaster

You get a Pet Shrink spell at the same time as the Summon Spirit Companion spell. 1 point in the shaman tree will give you both.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
Wyvernclaw

Master

In EQ1 the Shammy gets a Shrink spell that shrinks player characters as well as pets ect..

I think she likes to shriink herself down while playing. The pet shrink while usefull if you have a huge pet that gets in the way....can't shrink down barbarians and ogres that she groups with.

I think I have heard of some Items in the game that do so but I'm now guessing there isn't a spell that lets you shrink people down?

Wyvernclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #4
retro_guy

Loremaster

There are a few items that shrink a character not sure of spells sorry.

If you turn off illusions the ones that shrink and shapechange will only shrink, keeping your normal character model.

Here are a few:

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Shrink

or seach Zam for items with sizemod: (gives both large and small effects)

http://eq2.zam.com/db/itemlist.html...adornmentlist=0

Old 05-16-2012, 09:05 AM   #5
Jemoo
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Faydarks Legion

Loremaster

Wyvernclaw wrote:

In EQ1 the Shammy gets a Shrink spell that shrinks player characters as well as pets ect..

I think she likes to shriink herself down while playing. The pet shrink while usefull if you have a huge pet that gets in the way....can't shrink down barbarians and ogres that she groups with.

I think I have heard of some Items in the game that do so but I'm now guessing there isn't a spell that lets you shrink people down?

This sounds like she wants to shrink other players?  I only know of a few class "fun" spells that can shapechange others.  Besides you want large allies, especially as a healer, so that It's easier to target and/or find your tank when they get into a mess of mobs.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
Arielle Nightshade

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Wyvernclaw wrote:

This sounds like she wants to shrink other players?  I only know of a few class "fun" spells that can shapechange others.  Besides you want large allies, especially as a healer, so that It's easier to target and/or find your tank when they get into a mess of mobs.

Make a macro that has /target and you'll never wonder where they are again or use F-keys to locate them.   

I have raided with tanks that enjoy being as small as possible (however annoying that is...), you shouldn't have to try to mouse target them when the going gets rough - and if you can tabtarget your tank, s/he's charmed - and that's not good either.

Arielle Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote