EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Necromancer
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-20-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
Jolemai

Loremaster

I can across these two the other day:http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar_Thread_Pantshttp://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Hollowcell_BraceletI'm fully aware that there are much better things out there, but my question is (considering that the better items are out of my reach for the moment) are these worth keeping, especially if they had something like a +INT adornment added? If it helps, all I do these days is raid a bit... and sorry if this has been asked before. 

Leader of The BlackHand.

We Always Prevail!

www.tbheq2.org
Jolemai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #2
Sosum

General

if you can get the pants (which require a LoA raid) then you can get other pants that are better.bracelet is good for sure.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:45 PM   #3
Jolemai

Loremaster

Thank you SMILEYI'm guessing that what Sosumya said pretty much sums up my question then...

Leader of The BlackHand.

We Always Prevail!

www.tbheq2.org
Jolemai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:24 AM   #4
knightofround

Loremaster

Uhh, no, Lunar Thread Pants are a reward from a LP questline. They don't require LoA. /bonkThe questlines are a pain to finish because they're just a little too tough to duo. There are better bracelets in the game; proc gear out of lyceum and DT, league braclet, heck even vendor junk like whipmaster shackles.But it's much more difficult to find good cloth pants. Unless you've got class set pants or relic, you're not looking at finding anything better until you get deep into EoF/FD.
knightofround is offline   Reply With Quote