EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Guardian
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-25-2004, 01:53 AM   #1
S

I'm going to be in the process of buying a new shield and weapon. I just wanted to take some of your sugguestions before I do. Any idea's?LyanderBarbarianGuardian Lvl 20
Old 11-25-2004, 06:45 AM   #2
Fith

General

well I am using the skull crusher as my one handed.............Im sure there is something better out there but I just dinged 19 and can finally use it. It is so much better than the weapon before that I had. So I would go with the skull crusher. If you dont know what that is you can either buy it or you can loot a broken military pick and examine it and that gives you the quest. All you have to do is kill stuff in Fallen Gate and the quest just updates on its own. I think you have to examine it again after you find the first parts of it. Then you gotta find some more after that.
Fith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 11:01 AM   #3
Izzeren Faloren

Loremaster

Aye Skullcrusher would be a great weapon. I personally use a Steel Schmitar which I like better than the Skullcrusher but that is just personal choice there. At your lvl those are the 2 best weapons I can think of right now off hand.
Old 11-26-2004, 08:34 PM   #4
S

Thanks for the advice!!

Message Edited by SOH on 11-26-2004 10:36 AM