EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Mesander

Loremaster

I have been gone from eq2 for a while now. I miss it a lot. I have played other games but they all have the same problem. They aren't eq2. That being said I would love to return to the game except its not enjoyable to me because of how much change the game has had since the RoK/TSO days. The ridiculous amount of stat detail and changes since that time have been astronomical. I know that eq1 has a couple of servers that are time-locked (backdated) to a certain point. I don't know a lot of the details but this sounds like something I would be interested in if it were to happen in eq2. Like if they created a server where the end-game was RoK/TSO..I would come back to the game and transfer all my toons to that server faster than the blink of an eye. I know some folks don't agree with this concept..but on the flip side I know a lot of folks that left the game after SF was released..and an even bigger decline in DoV. Any thoughts on this? Would this be possible?

Mesander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
Zygar

Loremaster

See this thread

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=522793

92 Provisioner
Befallen (Oasis) Server

Zygar is offline   Reply With Quote