EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-14-2006, 02:51 AM   #1
LordMacbe

Can people who own different NO-TRADE  paintings from the collector edition both put their paintings in a house (one owns it and other just has permission to put items in it)?
LordMacbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 03:55 AM   #2
Kedc

Yes and both will be able to move them within the house, however neither will be able to pick up the others property and put it in inventory.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:05 AM   #3
Catria

Loremaster

I have a related question.... what happens to the no trade items if a character is deleted? Do they stay or do they disappear?
Catria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:09 AM   #4
Chickenlady

Loremaster

They stay... but if you ever decide to move house you will not be able to take them with you if you have deleted teh char that originally owned them - so you will loose them when you relinquish the house..
Chickenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:37 AM   #5
Eveningsong

Tester

FYI, the house owner also loses them if the character server transfers.
Eveningsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 06:41 PM   #6
Chickenlady

Loremaster

Eveningsong wrote:FYI, the house owner also loses them if the character server transfers.
Is this also true if both you and your alt (who has stuff placed in your house) transfers the server????  or only if it is an alt who no longer exists?
Chickenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:52 PM   #7
Eveningsong

Tester

To be honest, I'm not sure SMILEY. I do know from other people posting that when a house is moved, anything that didn't belong to the house owner was gone when it was transferred... I would say that if you are transferring a house owner and an alt, make sure that the alt removes anything that belongs to them before the transfer, just to be sure.This is what it says on the Character Transfer Page:
Items belonging to a Trustee of your character's housing will not be transferred with your character. Any Trustees of your character's housing should be informed that they will need to collect all items from your character's housing prior to the time that your character transfer occurs. Once the character transfer has begun the items will no longer be retrievable and will not be reimbursed or replaced.
Eveningsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:36 PM   #8
Anestacia

Loremaster

I transfered servers and had some items that were placed by alts...when I transfered the items were gone even though I transfered the alts as well.  So yes its good advice to make sure everything in your house is yours before you transfer if at all possible because you will loose it SMILEYAnestacia