EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Traveler's Tales
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #61
niko_teen

Loremaster

*coughs* hmmm hon.. not the idea. The idea is to put it into a RANDOM house so that some little kid goes to check the mail and is forever scarred.

As SOE and I disagree on creative rights my series can be found at: theshattering.com
niko_teen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:18 PM   #62
Tain

General

niko_teen wrote:
*coughs* hmmm hon.. not the idea. The idea is to put it into a RANDOM house so that some little kid goes to check the mail and is forever scarred.

*stops in mid skip*

I can't scare a little kid!!

Tain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #63
Keera
Server: Befallen
Guild: The Tranquil Order

Loremaster

**emerges from PMs certainly a bit dazed and confused**

gee... I get roped into.... councelling.... next thing I know is Tainda goes around doing evil things isntigated by the grumpy ranger....!!!!

/sigh... Tainda, RESIST the force of evil. Close your eyes, breathe deeply, and think of butterflies...

No... not of pulling their wings out...

Think of them flattering on a beautiful summer day, with a nice breeze....

And as Gia would say, now go hug a tree! There... feel better yet?

Old 05-02-2007, 01:21 PM   #64
niko_teen

Loremaster

don't listen to her Tainda and you can do it.

"For now you will see why evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." -spaceballs

As SOE and I disagree on creative rights my series can be found at: theshattering.com
Old 05-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #65
Keera

Loremaster

Now I know the true reason for roping me into this councelling... you want to secretly take over the board and convert everyone into  evil grumpy rangers, starting with Tainda.

**sob**

Old 05-02-2007, 02:01 PM   #66
Keera

Loremaster

Tainda wrote:
Ekuthh wrote:

I'm harmless, really.  Just look at my picture in the "Meet The Authors, Part II" thread.

Would that cute little boy really harm anyone?

SMILEY

I have found the most innocent looking ones are the ones to watch out for!!

I know.  I have always gotten away with murder SMILEY

I was almost about to believe you, Ekuthh, but then, Tainda has a VERY good point there.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #67
Tain

General

niko_teen wrote:

don't listen to her Tainda and you can do it.

"For now you will see why evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." -spaceballs

Just because you quoted Spaceballs I SHALL become evil!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 02:21 PM   #68
niko_teen

Loremaster

*cackles evilly*

Old 05-02-2007, 02:23 PM   #69
Tain

General

Anyone who is a fan of Mel Brooks is ok in my book.

*goes to see how long a kitten can stay under water*

Old 05-02-2007, 02:26 PM   #70
valkry

Gnombie!!

Speaking as the Official Freeport Poster-child of Diet-Evil....

1) the meter is buggy... Niko & Ekuth use it on me EVERY time I go to the clubhouse & I still pass (lil gnomish gaget doesn't know how to deal w/ my reverse polarity, so keeps verifying I'm evil).

2) As Niko demonstrated, physical objects can absorb residual evil, however he 'negelcted' to mention the reverse is true... if you are surrounded by evil objects, the residual evil aura will attach to you...evil partical move from an area of higher concentration to areas of lesser concentration (even on the particle level, every particle wants to be the baddest particle in the area).

So Tainda, come find me out in the Commons, I'll smuggle you into my room in Beggar's, 'Zoffie can feed you a nice lunch of evil fayberry juice, infurnal grouper stew, and demonic muffins, then when the evil lunch and evil inn room have your aura all rotten, I'll take you into the clubhouse. (The evil spa is to kill for!!!).

valkry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:30 PM   #71
Tain

General

valkry wrote:

Speaking as the Official Freeport Poster-child of Diet-Evil....

1) the meter is buggy... Niko & Ekuth use it on me EVERY time I go to the clubhouse & I still pass (lil gnomish gaget doesn't know how to deal w/ my reverse polarity, so keeps verifying I'm evil).

2) As Niko demonstrated, physical objects can absorb residual evil, however he 'negelcted' to mention the reverse is true... if you are surrounded by evil objects, the residual evil aura will attach to you...evil partical move from an area of higher concentration to areas of lesser concentration (even on the particle level, every particle wants to be the baddest particle in the area).

So Tainda, come find me out in the Commons, I'll smuggle you into my room in Beggar's, 'Zoffie can feed you a nice lunch of evil fayberry juice, infurnal grouper stew, and demonic muffins, then when the evil lunch and evil inn room have your aura all rotten, I'll take you into the clubhouse. (The evil spa is to kill for!!!).

There's a spa?!

I'm so there!

Old 05-02-2007, 02:58 PM   #72
niko_teen

Loremaster

Well it's a suto spa. Valk insisted that we install one so had one put in but in order to conserve on space the spall room doubles as my and Ekuthh's interrogation area. The mud bath is filled with searing oil when it is needed, the jacuzi doubles as a dunking tank for the simulation of drowning. The hot rock oven also heats out blade in oder to get that great orange glowing poker. I mean everything serves a dual purpose so there was really no room to argue about it's construction.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #73
Tain

General

niko_teen wrote:
Well it's a suto spa. Valk insisted that we install one so had one put in but in order to conserve on space the spall room doubles as my and Ekuthh's interrogation area. The mud bath is filled with searing oil when it is needed, the jacuzi doubles as a dunking tank for the simulation of drowning. The hot rock oven also heats out blade in oder to get that great orange glowing poker. I mean everything serves a dual purpose so there was really no room to argue about it's construction.
That's very practical!
Old 05-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #74
niko_teen

Loremaster

just try to ignor the screams if your utlizing the mud bath or tea leaf wrap when its not being needed.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #75
Tain

General

niko_teen wrote:
just try to ignor the screams if your utlizing the mud bath or tea leaf wrap when its not being needed.
If it interrupts my nap I will be very put out.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:08 PM   #76
valkry

Gnombie!!

niko_teen wrote:
just try to ignor the screams if your utlizing the mud bath or TEA leaf wrap when its not being needed.
Since when have we been wrapping grumpy rangers in leaves.... not very evil, that. Are they at least poison ivy/oak?

Old 05-02-2007, 04:11 PM   #77
niko_teen

Loremaster

Hey all i go in there for is the massage and happy ending... tho most of the time i skip the massage.

Old 05-02-2007, 06:46 PM   #78
AvalonSpirit

Loremaster

hmm... i'll stick with hugging trees.....its safer and you dont have to listen to them whine......

/snicker

AvalonSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #79
Ekuthh

Loremaster

Just to let you know it isn't all me...

My wife suggests rather than a dead kitten or puppy, use a live ratttlesnake in the mailbox...

Ekuthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:39 PM   #80
niko_teen

Loremaster

*starts to think that Ekuthh's wife could be jsut as intresting as Ekuthh himself*

Old 05-02-2007, 09:16 PM   #81
valkry

Gnombie!!

/grabs the Evil-tron, scans Mrs. Ekuth, powers down unit, then turns the Evil-tron back on, rescans, smacks Evil-tron.... hard, with the heel of her palm, rescans.

/As an Awe-filled expression covers her face, grabs the ranger by the shoulder & shoves the Evil-Tron in his face so he can see the readings. Quietly they have an animated discussion.

"Ekuth, ah we are going to have to bump you from your suite in the evil-club. Unfortunately there is some on who has a significantly higher evil-reading, and well the nature of relationship has called your own rather high evil level in to question."

"Niko & I believe that untill we can get a Evil-tron 2.5, the best solution is for your wife to have your suite and you can stay in the evil spare-room (where we have stored the significantly evil, but tacky, furniture, like the earlier mentioned primative elm chair). Please try to limit contact with the Mrs. so we can get an accurate reading of your own level of evil, with out our readings being distorted by her ambient evil."

"Mrs. Ekuth, it is so nice to meet you. Shall I give you a tour of the club while the Ratonga move your hubby's stuff out of your suite? Down this hall is the library. I tend to focus on the technical manual section, although Niko & Ekuth have both worked very hard to create this section here." /indicates a few large and completely stuffed bookcases. I'm afraid this section is just too evil and replent for me to handle, but if you enjoy the truely dark arts, we have the entire 'Sweet Valley High' series and romance novels from almost every historical period." /twiches violently.

"Now, this way is the evil kitchen. It smells like my sister 'Zof has fresh muffins. Ooo, Blood Orange! My 'lil sis makes the best truely and utterly evil pastries...."

Old 05-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #82
niko_teen

Loremaster

*nods in agreement wondering how the evil-ton could have been maxed out so easily*

Old 05-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #83
Ekuthh

Loremaster

Excuse me?

You're removing me from the suite?  You're removing one of- no, THE founding member and patron of evil on this board?!?!

First Tainda, now Valk and Niko conspire against me?

SMILEY

Alright, that's IT.

No more chapters until my status in the Freeport Society for Furtherment of Evil Designs, Plans and Intentions is restored.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:45 PM   #84
niko_teen

Loremaster

/shrugs

sorry we're jsut not afraid of you any more. Mrs. Ekuthh will make you write for us.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:50 PM   #85
Ekuthh

Loremaster

Think I'm joking, don't you?

My wife says you know her so well already... SMILEY

Old 05-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #86
niko_teen

Loremaster

*Brings Mrs. Ekuthh her food and drink on a polished silver platter just walking past Ekuthh failing to note his presence all the time.

Mrs. Ekuthh do you think you could please handle him for us?

*places the plater on an end table and uncorks the bottle of wine pouring a smll amount into a glss before handing it to her for inspection.*

Old 05-02-2007, 09:58 PM   #87
Ekuthh

Loremaster

YOU... ARE... SO... DEAD... TO... ME....
Old 05-02-2007, 10:01 PM   #88
Ekuthh

Loremaster

Alright, due to the offer of a backrub, my retribution is temporarily stayed.

However, I reserve the right to withdraw my support upon further insulting behavior on behalf of my so-called "fans". SMILEY

Old 05-02-2007, 10:03 PM   #89
niko_teen

Loremaster

*after topping off Mrs. Ekuth's glass he pushes the evil henchmen (evil lairs always have henchmen) out of the way he takes over rubbing her feet.*

Is everything according to you wishes your evil highness?

Old 05-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #90
niko_teen

Loremaster

ROTFLMAO eheheheheh

I'm jsut hppy it's you and not me being piced on this round. I guess renaming the FAATs as BEAUTYs has stayed their wrath