EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-18-2005, 11:50 PM   #1
EloahSalvi

There was supposed to be an email last week saying which group people were in.  Myself and friend never received one....did this not go out or did we miss it and is there an ETA of when they will be sent? 

Thanks in advance!
EloahSalvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 01:52 PM   #2
Tay

Ahh cool, I was just coming here to ask this question myself.. haven't received an email either..

Thanks!

-Tayln Fleetpaw
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 07:32 PM   #3
Mystikcl

All I can say is E3....

Thanks to that blessed event other things in game and out have had to take a seat on the bench til its over.

But wow what an E3 it has been so far!

Mystikcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 09:44 PM   #4
Koldriana

The Quiet Type

I'm just parying I don't get that slot for the morning after the party at the beach!. Im highly doubting I will be vertial much before noon and not likely wanting to eat anything LOL
Koldriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 12:28 PM   #5
Tovin

Happy Camper

I've looked at the posted schedule quite a bit, and I don't see any brunches scheduled for Sunday.  The Beach party is Saturday.  So I don't think you have anything to worry about!

T
Tovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:33 PM   #6
FanFaireJen

Marketing and PR

Hello all.  Finally back from E3!  We'll be sending out the brunch schedule later this week.  And no, there won't be any brunch after the Beach Party!  SMILEY
FanFaireJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 01:42 PM   #7
Tovin

Happy Camper

WOO!

Hope you had a great time Jena!

Thanks for the info!

T
Old 05-29-2005, 03:09 PM   #8
EloahSalvi

Jenabel wrote:
Hello all.  Finally back from E3!  We'll be sending out the brunch schedule later this week.  And no, there won't be any brunch after the Beach Party!  SMILEY

Still nothing.  Only 9 days away by the time you get back in the office Tuesday....kinda cutting time short if any changes need to be made .  :smileytongue:
EloahSalvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 08:36 PM   #9
FanFaireJen

Marketing and PR

Hey there. I'm still working on the brunch group assignments. There are quite a few of you and there have been many special requests, so it's taken me a little longer than expected to compile the list and get the emails out. I will send emails this week, as well as post a master attendee list / schedule on this board. This will also be posted at the event.One thing to note - I am changing the morning brunch hours from 10:00 - 12:00 (apparently 9:00 AM was not a popular time). SMILEY
FanFaireJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 10:31 PM   #10
Tovin

Happy Camper

LOL!  Not popular with the soon to be hunover devs, or soon to be hungover players? ;p

Thanks Jen :p

T