EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-19-2006, 11:44 AM   #31
Rainbow

Looking forward to seeing you there again Illiandra!  Looking forward to another Vegas-like night with you!  SMILEY

~Sedorra

Shadowknight of Dai Shan- Tunare Server

Formerly of Watchers- Brell Serilis

Rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:28 PM   #32
HandoTParkwo

I have not found a decent answer yet, so I was wondering if anyone could help me.  I contacted SOE support and they told me daytime events run 9:00 to 6:00 and evening events 7:00 to 1:00 a.m.  Well, I work until 3:30 p.m. (right across the street from the Marriot, basically), and can't take the days off to go.  So if anyone has any idea what the evening lineup will be versus the daytime schedule, I'd love to know.  Don't want to buy a gold/classic pass and then find I only have two hours in the day to enjoy them.  Thanks for any help!
HandoTParkwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:04 PM   #33
FanFaireJen

Marketing and PR

The evening events will consist of the celebrations.  SMILEY  After 6 PM, depending on the night, we'll be having our welcome reception, Grand Banquet, costume contest, offsite event, karaoke, etc.

During the day (9am to 6pm), we will conduct the various tournaments, live events, roundtables and forums.  During this time, the Bazaar (vendors) and game room will be open.

Hope that helps.

FanFaireJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #34
HandoTParkwo

Thank you, that helped a lot!  I know I can switch out up to two hours during the week, so I'll work later during the beginning of the week so I can come earlier to the Faire.  Personally, I want to see the gaming and the vendors more than anything else, so I'll see what I can finagle with my boss.

Also, the Gold pass allows you to have brunch with the Dev team.  Do you know what day the brunch will be, or is it your choice out of the three?  Thanks again for your help!

HandoTParkwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:57 PM   #35
FanFaireJen

Marketing and PR

We will be holding brunch with the Dev Team both Friday and Saturday.  We'll be notifying Gold registrants of their brunch time near the end of March.  We will do our best to accomodate special requests.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:47 AM   #36
wolfguard

The Quiet Type

Ok real fast question here. I regester for my old server now on PvP server Nagafen is there away to change to my new server or is it to late? Thanks
wolfguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:10 PM   #37
FanFaireJen

Marketing and PR

Hello.  You can change your server, but the only way to do it is for you to cancel your registration and then re-register under the new server.  I tried to change it for you, but the system won't let me do it.  SMILEY

Old 03-02-2006, 02:19 PM   #38
wolfguard

The Quiet Type

Thanks for the try anyhow I will leave it as is. toons name is the same anyhow so no matters people will know me lol I hope. or a get a sticking note saying now part of Nagafen lol
wolfguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:05 AM   #39
rhizel

Happy Camper

Amen! Hallelleluiah! Praise the Booze!

Rhizel

rhizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:08 AM   #40
rhizel

Happy Camper

Check out the Schedule on the website.

Rhizel