EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > General Tech Support Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-22-2007, 01:30 AM   #1
Lonestryd
Server: Guk

General

I've played for almost 2 years with not a single technical issue.  The past 2 months, however, have been riddled with the crash-to-desktop issue that has gone unanswered by SOE.  I logged back in tonight after a couple of weeks and crashed going from one zone to another (just like usual).  I notice that there are many with the same issue, and that's the only reason why I'm posting a final time.

- I do not, nor have I ever, had a custom UI

- None of the forum fixes worked for more than one day

- No notable hardware/software changes that made any difference

- Others have stated the exact same problem

- Logging out for the final time

Thanks for 2 years of fun, but I just can't stand it any more, and I've read all the forums looking for answers.  As far as I can tell, not one thread discussing this has been acknowledged by anyone from SOE.

Please use this as an impetus for change.  Replying to this thread will not net any response or review from me.

Lonestryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:12 AM   #2
Scarrlette

I definitely understand your frustration and wish you well. 

I do hope that you followed the reccomended paths of tech support in game as well as searching and posting here.  Sometimes contacting tech support directly yeilds better results.