EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > Raid Zones (CoE Beta) > Sleeper's Tomb: Unearthed (x4)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
renewedbullet

Loremaster
renewedbullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 61
Default

is duoable lots of xp =]

renewedbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
Kander

Game Dev
Kander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 660
Default

It doesnt currently have buff packages. That will change soon.

__________________
<img src="http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7049/kandersignatureskyshrin.jpg">
Kander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
ZUES

Loremaster
ZUES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 814
Default

Kander wrote:

It doesnt currently have buff packages. That will change soon.

Just please keep healers in mind when you add them. As it is they're always stiffled or stunned and I go squish as a direct result.

ZUES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
Kander

Game Dev
Kander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 660
Default

ZUES wrote:

Kander wrote:

It doesnt currently have buff packages. That will change soon.

Just please keep healers in mind when you add them. As it is they're always stiffled or stunned and I go squish as a direct result.

Right, stifle, stun and squish healers more. Gotcha! = P

__________________
<img src="http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7049/kandersignatureskyshrin.jpg">
Kander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
dragonsbane24

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 29
Default

I see that the other zones have the names and encounters listed, is it possible to get the same for this zone and also what it is expected to be in progression to the other 2.

dragonsbane24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
Daalilama
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Illuminati
Rank: Senior Officer

Loremaster
Daalilama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 437
Default

Kander wrote:

ZUES wrote:

Kander wrote:

It doesnt currently have buff packages. That will change soon.

Just please keep healers in mind when you add them. As it is they're always stiffled or stunned and I go squish as a direct result.

Right, stifle, stun and squish healers more. Gotcha! = P

Kander dont make me use my nukes on you...oh wait forgot Templar...we dont have real nukes...bah.

Daalilama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #7
Novusod

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,719
Default

There is nothing hard about the trash but the knockbacks and huge hit boxes are really annoying.

__________________
Novusod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #8
Kander

Game Dev
Kander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 660
Default

Novusod wrote:

There is nothing hard about the trash but the knockbacks and huge hit boxes are really annoying.

Is it only the golems that you are having huge hit box issues with?

__________________
<img src="http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7049/kandersignatureskyshrin.jpg">
Kander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #9
Twyxx

Guardian
Twyxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 244
Default

Kander wrote:

Is it only the golems that you are having huge hit box issues with?

There's a list here: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=523523

__________________
Twyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:45 AM   #10
Ebofu

Lord
Ebofu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16
Default

The KBs are absurd on trash, you go flying back 50m  if your lucky and dont catch multiples.

Hitboxes on the golems were pretty bad, especially the name Ancient Sentinel, i think we measured it at roughly 31m

Also the final warder names hitbox seems skewed and not centred on their body.

Ebofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.