EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-09-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
EQPrime

Loremaster

The last live update changed noxious remedy potions so they're not in line with the other cure potions.  Does anyone know if there's a plan to change these back?  In their current state even the grandmaster's version of these potions are unusable against any mobs level 75 and up, while previously the T6 "master's" version would cure level 75 effects (up to 76 I believe).  This makes some encounters, Tarinax for instance, somewhat difficult for non-shaman, non-fury healers.
Arbre - Warden/Sage
Flippyfloppies - OP SK
Amplify - Troubadour

Slege
Mistmoore
EQPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
Jackula

Loremaster

I didn't even realize I am now the proud owner of a stack of "nerfed" poison/diseased cures.  I usually keep a stack of each type on me for those times when I don't have a curer in the group.  Heroic content it doesn't really matter, but raid content... no cure can equal dying very quickly. I hope this was indeed an accidental change, and confirmation of that would be great.
Jackula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
rubels

General

I think its a good change , Tarnax was semi decent fight for once .... we still smoked him though.

- Krovax

rubels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #4
Ramius613

Loremaster

Yes I agree that it makes some mobs more of a challenge.  However, it was only the cure noxious that got nerfed.  They should fix it, or make the other potions the same.  I personally would like to see them fix it as I make a crap load of money selling the potions.

Ramius613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
whytakemine

Loremaster

Ramius613 wrote:
Yes I agree that it makes some mobs more of a challenge.  However, it was only the cure noxious that got nerfed.  They should fix it, or make the other potions the same.  I personally would like to see them fix it as I make a crap load of money selling the potions.

And I spent a crap load of money on the potions. SMILEY

If they don't fix it, I hope they do something to compensate those of us who have stacks and stacks of now useless potions.  I'd prefer they fix it though.  Scintillating dusts are already going for 20g+ on Unrest.  If we have to start making cure potions out of them now too, the demand will go even higher and my poison cost will go up. SMILEY

Or, give us an option to convert a rare straight into dusts.  Screw making the adept 3 - give me 8-10 dusts instead.