EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
EQPrime

Loremaster

Today I was trying to finish up a couple of HQ's in RoV.  I was unable to zone in from either of the zone in points.  The grate would light up, I would click it, and nothing would happen.  I tried both entrances in TS on 2 different toons on 2 different accounts.  Another player was there trying to zone in at the main entrance and couldn't get in either.  I'm not sure if this is just a Mistmoore issue or a larger problem but I'm hoping someone can take a look.  Thanks!

Arbre - Warden/Sage
Flippyfloppies - OP SK
Amplify - Troubadour

Slege
Mistmoore
EQPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
Barx
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Mayhem

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Today I was trying to finish up a couple of HQ's in RoV.  I was unable to zone in from either of the zone in points.  The grate would light up, I would click it, and nothing would happen.  I tried both entrances in TS on 2 different toons on 2 different accounts.  Another player was there trying to zone in at the main entrance and couldn't get in either.  I'm not sure if this is just a Mistmoore issue or a larger problem but I'm hoping someone can take a look.  Thanks!

That's probably just an issue with recent general server laginess / instability.

Barx is offline   Reply With Quote