EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
EQPrime

Loremaster

Last night we decided to hit up old CWMF since most of us hadn't gotten achievement experience from killing him earlier.  When we tried to zone in we got spammed with 20 error messages stating, "You do not have the power cell needed to fill the empty slot."  I figure we probably had 4 people in the raid with power cells on them.  It looks like the zone now requires every member of the raid to have a power cell key?

Has anyone else noticed this?  Seems like a pretty crazy change to me.  Guess we'll pass on the achievement xp unless it's changed back.

Arbre - Warden/Sage
Flippyfloppies - OP SK
Amplify - Troubadour

Slege
Mistmoore
EQPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:37 AM   #2
Bawang

Loremaster

Yes...happened to our raid tonight.  Only the guild leader had a cell key so 23 messages of not having it were received.  It ruined the raid since we couldn't get in.  Hope it's a bug and that it gets changed back.
Bawang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:00 AM   #3
Catodon

Loremaster

So, y'all are saying you don't want to have your whole raid camp the ring event in klak'anon in succession for a few days to get everyone a key? Where's the dedication?Heh... anyway, same thing happened to us, hopefully it will get fixed soon.
Catodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:08 PM   #4
Yask

General

Yep hope this is fixed soon!

Old 12-17-2007, 12:35 PM   #5
Ama

General

Have to say that really sucks and I deffinately hope it gets changed pronto.  My SK and Assassin haven't gotten AA for this mob so it would be nice to get it on them.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #6
Banditman

Loremaster

Note that a truly enterprising raid can get more than just AA for the Menace kill . . . every named in there gives it . . . and that includes the little bots you kill to disable different abilities for the Menace . . .
Old 12-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #7
EQPrime

Loremaster

Does anyone know if this is still happening?  I'd like to get achievement from the kills.
Arbre - Warden/Sage
Flippyfloppies - OP SK
Amplify - Troubadour

Slege
Mistmoore
EQPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:48 AM   #8
thial

Loremaster

just tried to do this raid today 1/6/08 and it did not let us in only one person had the key..is there anything about this in the patch notes? if the zone was changed to where everyone needs the key it would be at the least bit nice to know