EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > General Tech Support Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-26-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
cheddar

Loremaster

Hi, I've recently, within the last week been unable to pick up any collectables. Niether double-click not right mouse "collect" work. Strangley this only happens with one of my characters, and I can loot from a corpse just fine.I assume I've changed something in the options with noticing but I don't knwo what SMILEY
cheddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 02:16 AM   #2
ivoryblade

Loremaster

I am having the same problem. When I log in with the one character I get a window that pops up. "[DEVL]Fighting Chance. I have tried it on 2 computers and I have the same problem on both. SMILEY
ivoryblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
TSR-DanT

Customer Service

You may want to delete or back up the cache folder,  eq2_recent.ini, eq2_default.ini, EverQuest2.exe and all files named after the character with which you're having this issue.The character specific files will appear as such:Servername_CharacterName_EQ2_uisettings.iniSt ationname_characters.iniTo do this please follow these directions:1. First look for your EverQuest II directory. You can find the directory in the default directory:2. Click on MY COMPUTERCSMILEYRIVEPROGRAM FILESSONYEVERQUEST II3. Next look for any files explained above and delete them. 4. Afterwards, please start EverQuest II to have these files re-downloaded by the patcher. Also, try setting your keyboard layouts and ALT+O settings to default, some times it can be a setting that's gotten changed unintentionally.
TSR-DanT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
tecninja

Augur

Nothing like an unintended smiley face to sabatoge your directions :).1. First look for your EverQuest II directory. You can find the directory in the default directory:2. Click on MY COMPUTERC:DRIVEPROGRAM FILESSONYEVERQUEST II3. Next look for any files explained above and delete them. 4. Afterwards, please start EverQuest II to have these files re-downloaded by the patcher.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
tecninja is offline   Reply With Quote