EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-17-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
das2000uk

Loremaster

Hi after eq2 came back up i tried to log in, it asked me to change my password, which i did alright.  I log in using the launchpad and click start.....the screen drops to desktop and thats it. I wait and wait for my cursor to change and the eq2 screen to appear but....nothing else happens.  The game is running in task manager and is using memory and cpu. Please help as this is really annoying me.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
Mumtiki

Loremaster

Having the same problem. After I changed my password I can't get the launcher to open up. Only way I can get into game is to use EQ2Map Updater which, after a few seconds, automatically launches to the OLD launcher but the STATION launcher is running in Task Manager. Can Sony please check this out?

When more than one person is having the same problem, it usually means it's with Sony and not with the computer.

Mumtiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
Xaiveir

Loremaster

You guys may want to post in the tech forum, as it will most likely be seen quicker, and by the people that can actually help you.

Xaiveir is offline   Reply With Quote