EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-14-2017, 02:46 AM   #271
Zannya

Thank you so much... I wish I had waited for this reply BEFORE I deleted and restarted... oh well more practice on those mobs for live right?? Tongue
Old 11-14-2017, 01:08 PM   #272
Kittybock

Hmm, yeah, I have a tendency to just annihilate stuff. Wink I have reset the zone several times, but will try it again and let you know. I'll be careful about killing the giants.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:14 PM   #273
Kittybock

I went back in, using Singular Focus and killed only the Primordial, the portal did open this time.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:52 AM   #274
BuddyT

Quest: "Legacy of Power: Tyrant's Throne"

During your conversation with the gods picking up the quest much is said about the "Dresolik", but when you first ask Druzzil Ro about it, your character says "Wait, what is this Desolik". Probably needs its "r".
Old 11-17-2017, 04:18 PM   #275
Kaitheel

Developer

Fixed now. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
Kaitheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:41 PM   #276
Chillispike

About the reward from the achievement that "should" reward a secondary weapon that can be upgraded:

I finished the signature line before i maxed out my pride faction. The signature line rewarded me with status, plat and xp and i got the achievement but no weapon as reward.
Legacy of Power finished at 11/04/207
Pride Pakiat finished at 11/13/2017
Old 11-20-2017, 09:52 PM   #277
Kaitheel

Developer

What is the name of the particular achievement you got?

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-20-2017, 09:56 PM   #278
Kaitheel

Developer

I've got another bug fix coming to Beta for the signature quest line:
  • Legacy of Power: Glimpse of the Hereother - If Arcstone miner golems are attacking you, you'll be able to see them.
Thank you all for continuing to help us improve this expansion for everyone!

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-20-2017, 10:06 PM   #279
Chillispike

For finishing the signature timeline i got the achievement "Legacy of Power".
For reaching the +50k faction with the Pride Pakiati got the achievement "Pride Pakiat"
Old 11-21-2017, 02:05 AM   #280
Kaitheel

Developer

I think you are confusing the signature achievement with the "Destiny in the Planes of Prophecy" achievement.

You will need to finish the House Vahla and Yrzu lines to get that offhand weapon you are seeking.

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-21-2017, 04:00 PM   #281
Anatha

I am confused about the offhand weapon as well. Under achievements, I finished everything under quests > Planes of Prophecy. Under Beta, the only thing I haven't done was the heroics. I looked through the rewards and didn't see an offhand weapon listed.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:12 PM   #282
Chillispike

Yeah i think it doesn't show the reward, because there are different offhand weapons based on your class.
I guess it would help if the Achievement reward window would say which achievement rewards it, then we would know coz of which achievement we got it. Currently the window just says "Achievement Reward".
Old 11-21-2017, 09:42 PM   #283
Kaitheel

Developer

Absolutely!
Old 11-21-2017, 09:44 PM   #284
Kaitheel

Developer

Good eye, Chillispike! I bet you're right and that it's confusing considering in this case, you will be finishing multiple achievements at the same time, so you won't know which rewarded the item.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #285
Chillispike

Thanks Smile
I think it was "the same" with the achievement in Oblous Frontier .. doing the 30 quests, signature and so on. It was hard to say which achievement rewarded which coz the "most" did the 30 quests as last one.
It was one of the most questions asked i think in the kunark ascending before the epic where obtainable due the ascension needed.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:31 PM   #286
brindlewolf bb

Hi GREAT GAME haven trouble with molten throne wont update ro will not talk to me either inside r out killed name clicked stone world blew up but ro just wont talk
Old 11-22-2017, 03:05 AM   #287
Kaitheel

Developer

Thank you, Brindlewolf!

It sounds like your quest didn't update when it should have. What does your journal say, for this quest currently?

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-22-2017, 08:58 AM   #288
Chillispike

Thank you for clearing it up for me Smile
Old 11-22-2017, 04:02 PM   #289
brindlewolf bb

The Dresolik will detonate soon! This may mean death for all of us in the Molten Throne, But Norrath will be saved. Chatham is my toon on beta. The world has detonated. gonna try rerunning it.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:14 PM   #290
Kaitheel

Developer

Interesting. Yeah, give it another shot. Somehow you did not get the update when the Dresolik exploded. Did you lose connection or fallen off the island, perchance? Anything you can think of that may have been related?

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-22-2017, 04:56 PM   #291
brindlewolf bb

Sir: Retried it worked I must have messed up the scripted some how. Just want let u guys know a great job u all r doing over 13 years playing this game love it I 'am a disabled Navy vet this game is a lot of entertainment for me an my wife met her in this game Bravo/Zulu Thank you
Old 11-22-2017, 06:03 PM   #292
Kaitheel

Developer

That is awesome! Thank you! Hearing stories like yours serves as a huge reminder as to what an impact Norrath is on people. We aren't just a game, we're a community! Love it!

~ Kaitheel
Old 11-26-2017, 06:21 PM   #293
Chillispike

I finished all 3 factions and the Signature timeline. The Achievement window does say which achievement rewards it, but the log doesn't say it clearly only that i finished the achievement in 1 line and further below the item i got.

The secondary says "Amarat in the Coliseum of Valor" will seel you an upgraded version of this item."
So i went there but she doesn't want to sell me anything.
When i hail her she only says: "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that not it? It is."
I have kinda no clue, what i need to do to upgrade it.