EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-21-2017, 09:20 PM   #151
Chillispike

Quest: Land Development Fount Duty

The quest steps say:
- Use the black mirror to disrupt the founts 6 times
- Defeat the fount guardians 6 times

I used the black mirror 3 times (while grouped with my healer) and got 6 updates of the first step, but only 3 updates for defeating the fount guardians even then spawn as 2 at the time.

Edit corrected the quest name
Old 11-21-2017, 10:32 PM   #152
Chillispike

Quest: Terra Forma

I got into the special instance, spoke to Uelmondi and placed 2 of the 3 crystals
Then i got distracted for a bit .. when i looked back to the game Uelmondi was walking to the center allready even 1 crystal was missing.
I thought ok then let's just place the thrid crystal quickly.
Uelmondi reseted and walked again to the center, in the mean time mobs spawned allready and attacked the crystals.
I used a ranged attack to killed the mobs .. and the crystals moved as well *giggle* .. looks akward i think they should stay rooted.
First emote comes about resonating .. then i saw i can click the crystals again .. and clicked one again that was allready placed.
Uelmondi reseted again and walked again to the center, in the mean time mobs spawned allready and attacked the crystals .. again.
This round i just killed the mobs and finished the quest.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:24 PM   #153
Beee

The Khali'Yrzu guard eg at /way 259,591,-625 are aggro even at friendly faction + 26500
Beee is offline   Reply With Quote