EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-20-2017, 01:23 AM   #31
Lenecro

Quest: The Seven Keystones to Success
Quest NPC: Ta-sche-ra-he

Same problem as Theodious.. i clicked through all of the locations kander gave.. got 7 keystone locations but I'm not getting the update for the 3rd one on the list if that helps anything, and i cant figure out which one is bugging out because all of them do the same thing if you've clicked on them before to update the quest

EDIT: Never mind, i ended up finding the keystone and apparently miscounted.. lol
Old 10-20-2017, 01:44 AM   #32
Kander

Developer

This is fixed for tomorrow.
Kander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:47 AM   #33
Kander

Developer

I just ran through this on beta. it is working properly. My only suggestion is to delete the quest and try taking it again?

I dont see any issues.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:05 AM   #34
Lenecro

Quest Giver: Izny Rut
Quest Name: Green Fruit For Rut Part Duex

on this quest you can click the same fruit over and over again until you get the update, (repeatable version)
where as on the non-repeatable you cant.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:08 AM   #35
Kander

Developer

Thank you. I will take a look.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:09 AM   #36
Moss

For those repeatables you gain only 600 faction while other factions gives 850 for the same stage
Old 10-20-2017, 02:14 AM   #37
Jazzalyn

Could you post or PM the loc of the first chalice? We're scouring the area and still having issues seeing it.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:16 AM   #38
Moss

-746 -13 1098
Old 10-20-2017, 02:21 AM   #39
Kander

Developer

Intended, There are more quests in this line. It has been adjusted to be the same or similar outcome at the end.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:22 AM   #40
Jazzalyn

If you were replying to me, that loc is definitely off. I just finally stumbled across it.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:32 AM   #41
Moss

Out of the 3 factions , it feels the most complicated with a lot of valid to find without clear indications and all other the world. Those additonal repeatable seems uncessary in my opinion. Compared to my experience on the other 2 factions.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:33 AM   #42
Jazzalyn

Quest Giver: Ta-sche-ra-he
Quest: The Vexing Golden Coin
Step: I need to lcoate and confront that thieving air elemental that took my coin
Locate is misspelled in the text above.

The completion text when you turn in also has a spelling mistake. "I am still very curios" instead of curious.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:01 AM   #43
Yado

Perennial Complications
Karo-amat

In the quest journal, Karo-amat wants me to these to a "grinder" and grind them into a past.
this should say paste not past.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:06 AM   #44
Forgesplitter

Quest: Seven Tomes and No Sense
NPC: Karo-amat
Step: I am looking for the plains within the plane. She probably means the Meteherial plains.
I should look for the seventh tome.

I am having problems locating the 7th Tome. If it is like the other tomes, i was able to see them in the bluffs, but this one in the plains seems to be problematic for me to find.

Thanks for any help,

Forgemancersss
Old 10-20-2017, 03:24 AM   #45
Lenecro

Quest: The Punishment Due
Quest NPC: Khat-Ra Pakiat

the Earthen Destroyer on the quest is misspelled actual name is "an Earth Destroey"
Old 10-20-2017, 03:46 AM   #46
Moss

Quest Consoling the Souls

No group valid, the ghost disapear and other members could not validate it. And the ghost are very hard to find. You need to talk in sync to all get a valid.

4 found last one is missing. and no repop for the one that was missed by a member of the group.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:50 AM   #47
Moss

Quest : Consciouness With Objectification

The glasses are equipable and not usable. I don't if it is intended. Still looking for the first vista.

All thoses the quest in that faction are terrible. It feels like searching for random location again, and again, and again ...
Old 10-20-2017, 08:25 AM   #48
Bardonio

thanks! i just did the same. rerunning the patcher made the glowy red sparkles from the ground show for me this time.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:49 AM   #49
Bardonio

Did you find the final tome? Try 63, 61, 141.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #50
Moss

For this faction only, if the quests stays as they are today, I'd strongly recommend to add zone highlights on the maps.

Even motivated players will stop searching by themself after the first few quests searching for all over the map for the next valid. It took me hours to do only a very few quest, it felt like like discovering an Epic 2.0 timeline.

That is why I'd recommend to add zone highlights for the quests that have valids all over the map. Motivated players would then still be able to do the quests by themselves by searching in restricted areas on the map. And not be discouraged after a few hours and follow up a walkthrough going from waypoint to waypoint because the map is too big and the things to search too small.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:58 AM   #51
Moss

Yesterday after searching for almost an hour I stop my research. This morning I log in, right next to the first place to look for (very lucky camp). I'm sure it was not visible yesterday; so either it was because I had to camp to see it (which happens to me in others faction quests), or it was added in the meantime ?
Old 10-20-2017, 11:18 AM   #52
Kari

Quest: Can't step in the same river, twice.
Can you up the respawn on the Fishing Stonestalkers? Even one other person doing this quest is enough to make it slow for both.
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:12 PM   #53
Moss

After more than 1 hour of research we could not find the second update. We will continue to search but it may be good to investigate.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:52 PM   #54
Lenecro

Quest: Consciousness with Objectification
Quest NPC: Khat-Ra Pakiat

(I need to seek out a second place to use these Glasses of Awareness)

I'm just curious if we could get a check if the second update for this quest is bugged? as Moss was saying above we've looked pretty much everywhere and i was just curious if it was bugged or not
Old 10-20-2017, 04:04 PM   #55
Moss

Quest: Consolidating the Souls : A Comtemplation (repeatable)

That one needs to be changed or no one will complete it. The souls are so hard to find for a repeatable
Old 10-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #56
Lenecro

Quest: The Starfire Collection
Quest NPC: Ta-hetu

Whenever you collect the 8 fully formed starfire crystals, then pulverize you store them, on the quest it only shows collecting and pulverizing, not storing.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:42 PM   #57
Xianthia

Quests that share mobs (especially repeatables!). Can the mobs respawn/density be increased? Working on Pakiat quest line now (which is why I'm posting here) but both Yrzu and Vahla have quests that share these mobs.

House Yzru - NPC Hassetya -
Quest : Retaking the Quest
One of the objectives is to kill creatures near Myhst River
The fishing stonestalkers will update this quest

House Vahla also has a quest that asks for eels (x12) but it isn't a repeatable, however it's the same mob needed for other quests. More eels!
Quest : Nothing Subtle about it

House Pakiat - NPC Izle Tot - two repeatables (just started this quest line, don't know if other quests ask for these mobs yet)
Quest: The Missing Heart Leaves Another Hole
Objective : hunt eels x7

House Pakiat - NPC Izle Tot
Quest: Can't Step in the River Twice, Twice
Objective : fishing stonestalkers x5

Summary, the eels need more eels, and the fishing stonestalkers need more of them and hopefully a tad more quickness on respawns.
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:09 PM   #58
Xianthia

I wanted to add that I am appreciative that you made the two repeatables to complement each other and not have to fly everywhere for the updates. Kill the stonestalkers, get kidney stones. Kill eels and go do the second update in the same area as kidney stones. Both secondary updates are in the same area!

(same for Vahla and Yrzu kinda! )
Thank you! Smile
Old 10-20-2017, 06:20 PM   #59
Kander

Developer

I've tripled the amount of Eels. Doubled the spawnrates on the fishing stelestalkers
Old 10-20-2017, 07:32 PM   #60
Xianthia

Fantastic! Thank you Smile