EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Class Discussion (AoM Beta) > Mages
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 09:38 PM   #1
Laita

It should be like a channelers pet, where you can go into your character menu and edit it.. Smile
Laita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:54 AM   #2
Tabri

Im just tired of looking at the same mage pet for years on end was wondering if maybe the grandmaster version of the conjurer mage pet can get a different skin?

OR

As suggested over the years let us use the old skins somehow someway, that would be even better.

Thx
Tabri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:25 AM   #3
Enigma

I hope they put in new appearances for grandmaster and ancient versions of pets and of course the new 96+ pets.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 04:59 AM   #4
Veta

I think Ancients are only 96+. The content we are going to be doing will be dropping 96+ items so thats where I believe the 4 will be accounted for unless they have the raids drop lower versions. They have'nt dropped in current content 91-95, so I would not get your hopes up for an ancient mage pet, or better yet, the scout pet. I know an ancient scout pet is what you really want! BigGrin. I foresee that level 100 ancient vampiric orb in your future, Sig lol.
Veta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:25 AM   #5
Enigma

dat vampiric orb man...
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 08:02 PM   #6
Tabri

I dont know of any level 96 pets we are supposed to be getting other than the upgraded tank. I was on beta and used the buffer and the only new pet we get is the tank pet upgraded which I never use and his skin didnt change at all not even a new skin for him either it was the same ugly one we have had that was below level 96.
Tabri is offline   Reply With Quote