EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Station Cash
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
Ameraq

Scholar

I recently tried to take advantage of the expansion sale this weekend of 8/10-8/12.  When I went to make the purchase ingame, the marketplace window froze, and continued with the message to please wait while the transaction is being processed.  I logged out of the game and attempted to purchase the expansions via the website and the front page Buy Now option.  When I attempted to make the purchase there, I received an error stating that the transaction is unable to be processed, with no error code as to why.  I was then sent to the knowledge base.  I put in a ticket at 6:45pm on 8/10/2012.  I have ample station cash on my account for the purchase.  Attempting to buy other things via the marketplace also results in a frozen marketplace window in game.  I am concerned that because of this error I'm experiencing, I will be unable to receive the current sale available on the expansions that expires on Sunday.

Ameraq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
TSR-AlexS

Customer Service

Ameraq wrote:

I recently tried to take advantage of the expansion sale this weekend of 8/10-8/12.  When I went to make the purchase ingame, the marketplace window froze, and continued with the message to please wait while the transaction is being processed.  I logged out of the game and attempted to purchase the expansions via the website and the front page Buy Now option.  When I attempted to make the purchase there, I received an error stating that the transaction is unable to be processed, with no error code as to why.  I was then sent to the knowledge base.  I put in a ticket at 6:45pm on 8/10/2012.  I have ample station cash on my account for the purchase.  Attempting to buy other things via the marketplace also results in a frozen marketplace window in game.  I am concerned that because of this error I'm experiencing, I will be unable to receive the current sale available on the expansions that expires on Sunday.

Ameraq! I'm sorry you're having trouble completing transactions in the marketplace. Since this is an account related issue, I'd recommend submitting a billing support ticket so we can figure out what had happened. You can even PM either TSR SeanF or myself your ticket reference number so we can personally look into it.

Billing Problems (Error Processing Payment)

Technical Support Representative

Sony Online Entertainment

How to Contact Support:

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939

How to Create a DXDIAG/MSINFO

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28973
TSR-AlexS is offline   Reply With Quote