EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
jeromyjacks

Is there somewher i can see th pics and videos from the backstage blogger? My guild was interviewed and we would love to see it.

Plus does anyone know if SOE will be posting more of the pics? The pics on the big screens at the dinner had a few of my guild and we would love to get copies of them or atleast be able to steal them from their site SMILEY

jeromyjacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #2
Fantashique

Master

I can tell you that they are actively attempting to get the rest of the videos and pictures and written blogs from us now that they are back in the office. I don't have my own blog site, but I think some of the others do, and I don't know if they have already posted their own written blogs yet. SOE may have their own place to post the written blogs or at least link to them. The videos will probably take a little longer. Hopefully some will be used as-is, but others may require some editing, and others may be put together into some kind of montage.

Fantashique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
Ashlanne

Project Manager

Here is one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvVMrGY1FOM...

We are working on them SMILEY 

They have to be edited with the legalize added to them and all that good stuff.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote