EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #31
Daalilama
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Illuminati

Loremaster

Not taking individual players skill and the gear of their classes into account the reality is CB (which is the bread and butter of mystics and inquis damage) was overnerfed and potency which is the main source of a furys damage was nerfed to a extremely lesser extent...side note on reactives agreed even in full pvp gear they are still extremely underpowered for pvp and still have the same pve limitations placed upon them.

But as I said not all players and their varried classes of healers are equal I've seen furies mop the floor on total heals/damage and seen them be well behind other healer classes same thing for shamans and clerics...pvp still isnt fixed properly and doubt it ever will be again.

Daalilama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #32
Orthureon

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Not taking individual players skill and the gear of their classes into account the reality is CB (which is the bread and butter of mystics and inquis damage) was overnerfed and potency which is the main source of a furys damage was nerfed to a extremely lesser extent...side note on reactives agreed even in full pvp gear they are still extremely underpowered for pvp and still have the same pve limitations placed upon them.

But as I said not all players and their varried classes of healers are equal I've seen furies mop the floor on total heals/damage and seen them be well behind other healer classes same thing for shamans and clerics...pvp still isnt fixed properly and doubt it ever will be again.

I think you may have just made the best point. Potency favors classes with higher top end spells/cas to begin with. Then to top it off the return on CB is about 1-10 ratio, until around 160CB  then drops off into oblivion. Also, with the nerf to multiattack and flurry.

• DAEMIEN 92 Shadowknight

• XEOS 92 Ranger

• EXILON 92 Inquisitor.

Orthureon is offline   Reply With Quote