EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
Syla

We went to the fan faire and we are suposed to get the expention House of Thule free. But whenw e log in, it say we own only 15 of the 16 expentions adn they want us to pre order it and pay it. Can anyone from SOE look after it please.

Sylarr

Syla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Ashlanne

Project Manager

Yes you will receive House of Thule for free.  However it won't be flagged until it goes live in October.  If you still notice an issue after the expansion goes live please let us know.  You are welcome to contact me directly via private message on these forums.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
Arwyn_RoV

The Quiet Type

Some of us, Platinum plan folks especially, would appreciate the option of being able to pay the difference and getting the Collectors edition stuff. Possible?
Arwyn_RoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
Ashlanne

Project Manager

Arwyn_RoV wrote:

Some of us, Platinum plan folks especially, would appreciate the option of being able to pay the difference and getting the Collectors edition stuff. Possible?

Unfortunately no there isn't a way to upgrade without paying full price.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:00 PM   #5
Fantashique

Master

Ashlanne wrote:

Arwyn_RoV wrote:

Unfortunately no there isn't a way to upgrade without paying full price.

Ok, so maybe you hadn't planned for a Collector's Edition upgrade for this or previous Fan Faires, but maybe it's something you could keep in mind for next year and future Fan Faires? Maybe that could be a special upgrade for any pass or maybe a perquisite with a platinum pass. I know I would prefer to get the special editions of the expansions for the extra goodies, but I can't justify getting the special edition when I've gotten the regular edition for attending Fan Faire.

Fantashique is offline   Reply With Quote