EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Ronson

Happy Camper
Ronson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Is anyone planning to go to Fanfair from EQoA? Will there even be a booth?

Ronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #2
Ronson

Happy Camper
Ronson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Guess that answers my question, lol 2 months and no reply at all.

Ronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Amnerys

Community Mgr
Amnerys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 27
Default

Hey there! It doesn't look like EQOA will be one of the featured games this year.

However, I have some EQOA shwag I need to offload, so if any EQOA players are going to be there, leave me a reply and I'll be sure I bring it along. I have a few EQOA beaded necklaces (Mardi Gras style) from a past Fan Faire, and some Prima Guide books.  We can definitely set up a time to meet somewhere and give out goodies. SMILEY

Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #4
ogomniac

SOE Community Council
ogomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10
Default

Hey now lady I didnt know you had eqoa swag, Love to have some!

ogomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:13 AM   #5
ogomniac

SOE Community Council
ogomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10
Default

Ronson wrote:

Is anyone planning to go to Fanfair from EQoA? Will there even be a booth?

Never saw your post but don't feel bad Ive been posting that Im going and asking who else for months and no answer lol!  Maybe I should just start checking the facebook page~

ogomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:01 AM   #6
ogomniac

SOE Community Council
ogomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10
Default

Ok so no booth at fan faire this year, in fact other than myself, about 3 other people, Zatozia and the SOE Store selling copies of frontiers, there was really nothing involving EQOA.  One good piece of news for console players is that Free Realms and DCUO will both be on the PS3! 

Also,  I talked to Zatozia about the lack of attention and she pointed out that some EQOA players do attend but doont put EQOA down as their primary game, opting for EQ2 or some such.  This is a numbers thing gang, if we want attention we need to show Sony that we are still interested.  I think it might even be a good idea that IF you were at FF under a different game to post here so they can see we are still out there, just a thought.  Anyhow, I LOVED FF 2010, great time, great swag, great info on upcoming projects.  It really got me fired up about SOE as a company again (not that I wasnt already a fan!) and I am already mentally reallocating some of my game time away from some "other" games and back to SOE!  What a great company and fan community! 

ogomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
Mot

Newbie
Mot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1
Default

ogomniac wrote:

Ok so no booth at fan faire this year, in fact other than myself, about 3 other people, Zatozia and the SOE Store selling copies of frontiers, there was really nothing involving EQOA.  One good piece of news for console players is that Free Realms and DCUO will both be on the PS3! 

Also,  I talked to Zatozia about the lack of attention and she pointed out that some EQOA players do attend but doont put EQOA down as their primary game, opting for EQ2 or some such.  This is a numbers thing gang, if we want attention we need to show Sony that we are still interested.  I think it might even be a good idea that IF you were at FF under a different game to post here so they can see we are still out there, just a thought.  Anyhow, I LOVED FF 2010, great time, great swag, great info on upcoming projects.  It really got me fired up about SOE as a company again (not that I wasnt already a fan!) and I am already mentally reallocating some of my game time away from some "other" games and back to SOE!  What a great company and fan community! 

Isn't EQ Next supposed to be "cross platform" PS3/PC? I know Smed had said that EQ Next will run on anything from a laptop to a high powered PC but.................... can we assume? idk...............

Mot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #8
ogomniac

SOE Community Council
ogomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10
Default

Working on figuring that out right now actually!

ogomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #9
Ronson

Happy Camper
Ronson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
Default

ogomniac wrote:

Working on figuring that out right now actually!

bueller?................... bueller?...................anyone?................ ...anyone?

Ronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #10
ogomniac

SOE Community Council
ogomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10
Default

Ronson wrote:

ogomniac wrote:

Working on figuring that out right now actually!

bueller?................... bueller?...................anyone?................ ...anyone?

Yeah didnt find anything that mentions it being on PS3 but I have hope!

ogomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:56 AM   #11
Ronson

Happy Camper
Ronson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
Default

ogomniac wrote:

Ronson wrote:

ogomniac wrote:

Working on figuring that out right now actually!

bueller?................... bueller?...................anyone?................ ...anyone?

Yeah didnt find anything that mentions it being on PS3 but I have hope!

ya same

Ronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 AM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.