EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Ronson

Happy Camper

Is anyone planning to go to Fanfair from EQoA? Will there even be a booth?

Ronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #2
Ronson

Happy Camper

Guess that answers my question, lol 2 months and no reply at all.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Amnerys

Community Mgr

Hey there! It doesn't look like EQOA will be one of the featured games this year.

However, I have some EQOA shwag I need to offload, so if any EQOA players are going to be there, leave me a reply and I'll be sure I bring it along. I have a few EQOA beaded necklaces (Mardi Gras style) from a past Fan Faire, and some Prima Guide books.  We can definitely set up a time to meet somewhere and give out goodies. SMILEY

Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #4
ogomniac

SOE Community Council

Hey now lady I didnt know you had eqoa swag, Love to have some!

ogomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:13 AM   #5
ogomniac

SOE Community Council

Ronson wrote:

Is anyone planning to go to Fanfair from EQoA? Will there even be a booth?

Never saw your post but don't feel bad Ive been posting that Im going and asking who else for months and no answer lol!  Maybe I should just start checking the facebook page~

Old 08-08-2010, 04:01 AM   #6
ogomniac

SOE Community Council

Ok so no booth at fan faire this year, in fact other than myself, about 3 other people, Zatozia and the SOE Store selling copies of frontiers, there was really nothing involving EQOA.  One good piece of news for console players is that Free Realms and DCUO will both be on the PS3! 

Also,  I talked to Zatozia about the lack of attention and she pointed out that some EQOA players do attend but doont put EQOA down as their primary game, opting for EQ2 or some such.  This is a numbers thing gang, if we want attention we need to show Sony that we are still interested.  I think it might even be a good idea that IF you were at FF under a different game to post here so they can see we are still out there, just a thought.  Anyhow, I LOVED FF 2010, great time, great swag, great info on upcoming projects.  It really got me fired up about SOE as a company again (not that I wasnt already a fan!) and I am already mentally reallocating some of my game time away from some "other" games and back to SOE!  What a great company and fan community! 

Old 08-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
Mot

ogomniac wrote:

Ok so no booth at fan faire this year, in fact other than myself, about 3 other people, Zatozia and the SOE Store selling copies of frontiers, there was really nothing involving EQOA.  One good piece of news for console players is that Free Realms and DCUO will both be on the PS3! 

Also,  I talked to Zatozia about the lack of attention and she pointed out that some EQOA players do attend but doont put EQOA down as their primary game, opting for EQ2 or some such.  This is a numbers thing gang, if we want attention we need to show Sony that we are still interested.  I think it might even be a good idea that IF you were at FF under a different game to post here so they can see we are still out there, just a thought.  Anyhow, I LOVED FF 2010, great time, great swag, great info on upcoming projects.  It really got me fired up about SOE as a company again (not that I wasnt already a fan!) and I am already mentally reallocating some of my game time away from some "other" games and back to SOE!  What a great company and fan community! 

Isn't EQ Next supposed to be "cross platform" PS3/PC? I know Smed had said that EQ Next will run on anything from a laptop to a high powered PC but.................... can we assume? idk...............

Mot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #8
ogomniac

SOE Community Council

Working on figuring that out right now actually!

Old 08-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #9
Ronson

Happy Camper

ogomniac wrote:

bueller?................... bueller?...................anyone?................ ...anyone?

Old 08-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #10
ogomniac

SOE Community Council

Ronson wrote:

ogomniac wrote:

bueller?................... bueller?...................anyone?................ ...anyone?

Yeah didnt find anything that mentions it being on PS3 but I have hope!

Old 08-21-2010, 03:56 AM   #11
Ronson

Happy Camper

ogomniac wrote:

Ronson wrote:

ogomniac wrote:

Yeah didnt find anything that mentions it being on PS3 but I have hope!

ya same