EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 07:52 PM   #31
MissingSleep

The Quiet Type

HAHAHAHA Someone has a sense of humor. I got this today.

To:##.com

**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE** This is an automatic generatedresponse based on your attempt to reply directly to your email incident notification. This will NOT update any tickets you may have open or pending. To respond or update an open incident, please use thelink below to access your Service History page. Once you have authenticated with your station name and password, a list of your contact history will display and allow you to update any open tickets you may have. Thank you for using Sony Online Entertainment, and have a great day.

(Link edited for private info)

And of course when I go there, I cannot update or respond to anything because /gasp!! it shows my beta key question as Solved! I'm just sick to my stomach now.

MissingSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #32
MissingSleep

The Quiet Type

oops forgot, yes I have all of soe addresses as contacts, nothing has gone to my spam filters.

Old 11-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #33
Alg

At this point I really don't care about the beta now. this has all been pretty poorly organized, even from the start with the short notice of mailing the passes all the way down to how the beta cards are being handled. I hope those still interested in DCUO get thier keys eventually before release.
Alg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #34
Jaketheca

This is the email I received on the 10th august...
An Important Message from DC UNIVERSETM ONLINEHello iancollins,We would like to thank you for your interest in the DC UniverseTM Online beta testing program. Beta testing is an important part of ensuring our player community the best game play experience possible at game launch. Your willingness to participate in this testing process over the coming months is greatly appreciated.You are a participant in the DC UniverseTM Online beta, an email will be sent to this email address to notify you of when you can begin. If for any reason, your email address changes at any time please be sure to update your Station account with the new address to ensure that you are able to receive our beta updates.Thanks,The DC UniverseTM Online Development Team
...its the last I've heard from anyone about it...
Jaketheca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #35
MissingSleep

The Quiet Type

And in case anyone is curious, no I haven't got my beta key yet. And even Ashlanne cannot determine why. My guess is they are just gonna hold off on us fan faire attendees until the next round of general open beta invites because they don't want to be bothered by individual corrections.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #36
MissingSleep

The Quiet Type

Got the key. Thank you Ashlanne for all your help. Don't mind that flaming bag on your front porch. It's nothing really. Just push it away gently. Don't stomp on it.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:57 PM   #37
Jaketheca

Has everyone else gotten their Beta access then? Coz I certainly haven't...

Old 11-09-2010, 03:44 PM   #38
Ashlanne

Project Manager

MissingSleep wrote:

Got the key. Thank you Ashlanne for all your help. Don't mind that flaming bag on your front porch. It's nothing really. Just push it away gently. Don't stomp on it.

ROFL

I let my husband go out first SMILEY

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #39
Amio

The Quiet Type

Jakethecake wrote:

Nope. I even used two fanfaire beta keys on the same account in case the first didnt work... First key when we got back, the second last week. Nothing yet....

Amio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #40
Ashlanne

Project Manager

Amio wrote:

Jakethecake wrote:

Nope. I even used two fanfaire beta keys on the same account in case the first didnt work... First key when we got back, the second last week. Nothing yet....

Send me a PM with the account you registered with and I will see what I can do.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:52 AM   #41
Darallan

The Quiet Type

I also have not received any beta invite and I attended fan faire, there also was no card in my gift bag. Help!

(Just now recalled about the beta today when saw someone mention the beta was going on on a different forum)

Darallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #42
Amio

The Quiet Type

Ashlanne wrote:

Send me a PM with the account you registered with and I will see what I can do.

Thank you, Ashlanne. I got access last week. Hopefuly others can get their access too.

Amio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #43
MJDev

So what needs to be done if I have applied the DCUO Beta Key and still have not received an invite?

MJDev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #44
MJDev

Still no update?

MJDev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #45
Jaketheca

Seriously! This thread dates back to Oct 7th stating that FF attendees should have their beta access then. When I PM my details to see why, after getting a confirmation email in august that i have been accepted to the beta, I still havent actually gotten beta access I am told to wait till Nov 30th (this is a deadline for the pre-order beta access btw not the FF VIP access but...) and come Nov 30th I STILL dont hear anything? And the only answers the community reps seem to have is 'I'll check for you'

They dont seem to be even keeping them updated!

Shambles...

Old 12-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #46
sticke

i have the same problem i order ps3 DCUO game have yet to see a e mail for a beta key

NOT HAPPY !!! with this ......................

you got my money wheres my key code

then i read that people that never ordered the game are getting beta keys for free what is this all about

sticke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:45 AM   #47
Jaketheca

Not only do I still not have beta access I now cannot PM CS, or anyone else for that matter...
Old 12-15-2010, 12:31 PM   #48
PrimeReap

i need to find where to download the client for DCU, i have my code and put it into my account but i need to find where to download the GAME!!!!!!!!!

someone please help with this problem

PrimeReap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:13 AM   #49
DevaJe

PrimeReaper wrote:

i need to find where to download the client for DCU, i have my code and put it into my account but i need to find where to download the GAME!!!!!!!!!

Same here. When I check my account info after entering the beta key, it says my subscription for DC Universe Online is PENDING.  As well, I'd also like to know where to download the client.

DevaJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #50
MrMarvelDC

Hi i recieved an email for the beta with a code, but it wont redeem. im guessing this is a US code. how do i go about getting it changed for a EU code?

MrMarvelDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #51
RadarX

Community Relations

MrMarvelDCUO wrote:

Hi i recieved an email for the beta with a code, but it wont redeem. im guessing this is a US code. how do i go about getting it changed for a EU code?

Are you asking about PC or PS3?

RadarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #52
RadarX

Community Relations

DevaJedi wrote:

PrimeReaper wrote:

Same here. When I check my account info after entering the beta key, it says my subscription for DC Universe Online is PENDING.  As well, I'd also like to know where to download the client.

Subscription pending means you are not current being charged for a subscription fee.  The game should normally.  If you did not receive a link in your Beta email (it should be at the bottom) please send me a PM.  Thanks!

RadarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #53
jrschnoebel

Mine is not going through as well. Do i just need to post on here or anything further?

jrschnoebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:40 AM   #54
Jaketheca

What you have to do is send them a PM, they will reply saying they are looking into it and will get back to you.

They dont get back to you, so you send another PM. They will say wait. You wait, nothing happens.

You send another PM they say they will check for you. (not sure if this is a different 'checking' to what they did from the first PM but...) Again they dont get back to you.

You PM them again, they say you have been added to a list and to wait again. You wait, again, and nothing happens, again.

You PM them again and they dont respond at all.

You then notice another CS active on the thread so you PM them too. You dont hear anything back. Again.

You then think really hard about whether a Platinum pass to SOE Fan Faire is really worth it...

Old 12-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #55
Alg

Jakethecake wrote:

You then think really hard about whether a Platinum pass to SOE Fan Faire is really worth it...

No it wasn't.

Alg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #56
Faland

I recieved my DCUO PC beta Key and registered it. If i check accountit shows that i registered on dec 23. When i click on the link in the instructions that should take b=me to the download I end up on hte dcuo home screen with no option for downloading the client.

Faland is offline   Reply With Quote