EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
DragonGem

Happy Camper

supposed to get 2 in game items?  I only got the skiff.  I thought we were supposed to get the Shroud of the Faithful as well?

DragonGem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
BearClaw

Lead Volunteer Moderator

Not all the gifts will be given at the same time, could take up to 2 weeks to receive all gifts. 

I haven't received any of them yet SMILEY

BearClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Cyliena

SOE Community Council

swgmod003 wrote:

Not all the gifts will be given at the same time, could take up to 2 weeks to receive all gifts. 

I haven't received any of them yet

Aye, just checked last night as well and I haven't either. Last year it took 2-4 weeks to get everyone flagged if I recall correctly.

edit: Now that I said something, the skiff is in my claim window this afternoon. It's not one per character--intentional?

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
jeromyjacks

LOL woot! I got server disco for the skiff SMILEY no cloak yet tho SMILEY

jeromyjacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
broojij

Happy Camper

I only got skiff.. what's up with that?

broojij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
Aeryn

I only got the skiff in EQ2 (one per account - bah) and only got the holo (one per character - yay) in SWG.  My petition was answered with "not all items have been given out yet" but it seems odd that they would give an account one item and not the second, particularly since they gave the pt item and not the au one.  Hmmm....

Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:58 AM   #7
Irish

Journeyman

The skiff is being changed to one per char next week.

Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:24 AM   #8
Shailas

Happy Camper

Irish wrote:

Where, may I ask, did you see that, please?  I also got server discovery for the Skiff.  SMILEY

Shailas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:47 AM   #9
Cyliena

SOE Community Council

Shailas wrote:

Irish wrote:

Where, may I ask, did you see that, please?  I also got server discovery for the Skiff. 

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...=484625#5395429

Old 08-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #10
Shailas

Happy Camper

Thanks for the link.

Shailas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #11
broojij

Happy Camper

Where, may I ask, did you see that, please?  I also got server discovery for the Skiff. 

so ok, it's tuesday and I haven't seen the change to one per character on the skiff, and I still haven't gotten everything that was promised as a platimum pass holder, like everyone else I only got one item in EQ1, EQ2 and SWQ, haven't gotten anything from Free Realms. 

I'm starting to be very disappointed, I think that there was the same kind of issue at FanFaire 2007 and that's part of why it took so long for me to go back.   if friends weren't planning  to get married at Fanfaire next year and i wasn't performing the ceremony I would NOT attend again.

Old 08-24-2010, 12:21 AM   #12
Cyliena

SOE Community Council

broojij wrote:

so ok, it's tuesday and I haven't seen the change to one per character on the skiff, and I still haven't gotten everything that was promised as a platimum pass holder, like everyone else I only got one item in EQ1, EQ2 and SWQ, haven't gotten anything from Free Realms. 

I'm starting to be very disappointed, I think that there was the same kind of issue at FanFaire 2007 and that's part of why it took so long for me to go back.   if friends weren't planning  to get married at Fanfaire next year and i wasn't performing the ceremony I would NOT attend again.

Tomorrow's patch notes mentions the skiff being changed to one per char, so should be good after that.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #13
broojij

Happy Camper

well what about the other items? did it happen to mention them as well? for as much money as I paid for a Platinum pass, i expected to have every thing that I was promised for the purchase.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #14
Cyliena

SOE Community Council

broojij wrote:

well what about the other items? did it happen to mention them as well? for as much money as I paid for a Platinum pass, i expected to have every thing that I was promised for the purchase.

Looks like people started getting them last night, I haven't logged in yet to verify though: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=485124

Old 08-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
broojij

Happy Camper

phantie wrote:

broojij wrote:

Looks like people started getting them last night, I haven't logged in yet to verify though: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=485124

can't claim the skiff, says "YOu can't consume that item" and what's up with the cloak, thought that was one per character, it says I have one remaining and I haven't even claimed one yet.  I'm really disappointed with the so called "Platimum Pass" at this point.

Old 08-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #16
Irish

Journeyman

The cloak is supposed to be one per character so will have to wait for a fix on that too.

Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:07 PM   #17
broojij

Happy Camper

Irish wrote:

The cloak is supposed to be one per character so will have to wait for a fix on that too.

wow, seriously thinking that the "Platinum Pass" was a joke, the lines were longer than gold and silver and this many issues with receiving the items we were told that we would receive and I still don't have everything, didn't  get everything for my other games yet either. 

Old 08-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #18
Ashlanne

Project Manager

Irish wrote:

The developers have been very responsive to that thread I imagine it will be fixed shortly.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:35 PM   #19
broojij

Happy Camper

Ashlanne wrote:

Irish wrote:

The developers have been very responsive to that thread I imagine it will be fixed shortly.

aS OF 5:30 pm PT 8/26/10  I still can't claim cloak for all toons, also still can't claim my skiff on all my toons, I get "you can't consume this item" when I try to claim on my alts..   Very disappointed and hope that it's all fixed by tomorrow, still don't have all items for all games either, didn't get my FR stuff..

UPDATE!!! as of 5:45PM PT i just was able to claim my skiff on another toon.. YAY! SMILEY SMILEY  afraid to claim cloak incase I can't claim on other toons...

Old 08-27-2010, 10:40 AM   #20
Cyliena

SOE Community Council

broojij wrote:

Ashlanne wrote:

Irish wrote:

aS OF 5:30 pm PT 8/26/10  I still can't claim cloak for all toons, also still can't claim my skiff on all my toons, I get "you can't consume this item" when I try to claim on my alts..   Very disappointed and hope that it's all fixed by tomorrow, still don't have all items for all games either, didn't get my FR stuff..

UPDATE!!! as of 5:45PM PT i just was able to claim my skiff on another toon.. YAY!   afraid to claim cloak incase I can't claim on other toons...

Good to hear, will try my skiff on my Test toons today then. SMILEY

The cloak popped up for me yesterday but it doesn't state how often it can be claimed at all, so definitely waiting on that. They're doing a good job at fixing this stuff up so far. SMILEY

Old 08-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #21
broojij

Happy Camper

phantie wrote:

broojij wrote:

Ashlanne wrote:

Irish wrote:

UPDATE!!! as of 5:45PM PT i just was able to claim my skiff on another toon.. YAY!   afraid to claim cloak incase I can't claim on other toons...

Good to hear, will try my skiff on my Test toons today then.

The cloak popped up for me yesterday but it doesn't state how often it can be claimed at all, so definitely waiting on that. They're doing a good job at fixing this stuff up so far.

claimed the cloak on most of my toons, even though it doesn't say how many it still is claimable.  Now if only I could get my FR stuff.  SMILEY that's the only one I haven't gotten yet.

Old 08-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #22
Agedi

Happy Camper

broojij wrote:

phantie wrote:

broojij wrote:

Ashlanne wrote:

Irish wrote:

The cloak popped up for me yesterday but it doesn't state how often it can be claimed at all, so definitely waiting on that. They're doing a good job at fixing this stuff up so far.

claimed the cloak on most of my toons, even though it doesn't say how many it still is claimable.  Now if only I could get my FR stuff.  that's the only one I haven't gotten yet.

I only have one issue with the cloak...why did they put a 5 minute re-use timer on it?  Kind of excessive for a "fluff" item in my opinion. heheh

Agedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #23
Ashlanne

Project Manager

broojij wrote:

phantie wrote:

broojij wrote:

Ashlanne wrote:

Irish wrote:

claimed the cloak on most of my toons, even though it doesn't say how many it still is claimable.  Now if only I could get my FR stuff.  that's the only one I haven't gotten yet.

Free Realms stuff should be in game now too.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote