EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
imrahil_donnergroll

Happy Camper

Hello!

I might have missed it, but as this year is the first where you actually have 2 versions of the new expansion of EQ, I wanted to ask which of them the FF attendees would get?

All the deluxe?

All the normal?

The platinum pass holders the deluxe?

If I may say so, the platimun pass wasn't a huge success this year (I am sure you have rea the criticism about it), maybe heighten its appeal for next year by giving out the deluxe version?

Just an idea, you know SMILEY

imrahil_donnergroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:18 AM   #2
Ylyrra

Happy Camper

I'm wondering as well which version FF attendees will be receiving.  I'm getting the pre-order option each time I log in and since I attended FF this year, I'm wondering why I'm being prompted to purchase the expansion?

Ylyrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Cyliena

SOE Community Council

Ylyrra wrote:

I'm wondering as well which version FF attendees will be receiving.  I'm getting the pre-order option each time I log in and since I attended FF this year, I'm wondering why I'm being prompted to purchase the expansion?

Answer to that here: http://forums.station.sony.com/stat..._id=11500017940

To the OP, last year for EQ2 only the normal version was given, not the collectors. If you wanted the collectors you had to purchase it yourself. No idea how it'll be run this year but I wouldn't assume for more than just the normal expansion pack.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #4
Ashlanne

Project Manager

Its the normal version not the collectors. SMILEY

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
Niteshaid

Happy Camper

at one of the EQ Panels, we were told we would get a 20 slot bag for attending fan faire. So will we get that as a reward like the mounts and dice then since the regular pack only comes with a 16 slot bag?

~Niteshaid~

Cazic Thule

Niteshaid is offline   Reply With Quote