EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > Tradeskill & Tradeskill Prestige
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

There is currently a MAJOR bug with all tradeskill recipes: the recipes do not recognise the fuel.

On most recipes, you can click "choose" and pick your fuel.

On some recipes you cannot. Some sandpaper was reported broken earlier.For example, the signature craft in Obol plains doesn't recognise the Spark of Ether nor the Rough Turquoise. When clicking "choose", the select box is empty.

I was checking refining and I noted that the fuel, when chosen, had a tag on it, like "effulgent coal [refined]". I don't know if it's linked to the problem.

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Arweena69

Loremaster

I've seen the bug with the recipie not getting the fuel correctly, I think it has to do with the [refined] tag showin on the fuel.

I was able to do the Sig line craft last night with no problems.  I did have some trouble with crafting in general untill I repatched and went back to the default UI though ( I normally run profit )

Arweena69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

The player who had problems with the Signature had everything in inventory, several of each, had tried camping and zoning and still couldn't fix anything on the window. It was 5 hours ago or so, so aftere the 11/10 patch.

EDIT: Cyliena ran the quest 1h ago and could select the fuel and craft the item without problem. Might have been a buggy patch for him/her too.

*grabs pitchfork, torches, tar, feathers, voodoo doll, rusty pins, frying pan and cooking beer and goes after Omougi*

This is a major pain when trying to do rush orders for levelling tradeskill up to test stuff because we never had any tradeskill buffer around. Just fix this or spawn a ****** buffer or both! There's tons of bugs around still and absolutely no way of levelling without starting to scream bloody murder after half an hour.

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
Thothe
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Kittens with Spikes

Loremaster

This started with me right after the patch on the 10th. It makes tradeskilling intolerable.

Thothe is offline   Reply With Quote