EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Necromancer
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
Kram337

Loremaster

Hey Dev's nice work on our AA's recently. Finally I feel like coming back to the game and playing my necro is worthwhile. I always felt short changed on the AA side of things compared to every other class, ever since the weapon requirements of allt he other aa's were dropped yet our pet requirements were not.

Things are much better now! Thanks you!

As a side note; one of our coolest/most fun spells are the dumbfire pets like Blighted Horde and Awaken Grave. It'd be pretty fantastic if you guys could make these spells usable. Our current spell rotation is so short, how much fun would it be to be able to finally use these cool spells you guys have given us!

Kram337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
Axyrem

Loremaster

Kram337 wrote:

Hey Dev's nice work on our AA's recently. Finally I feel like coming back to the game and playing my necro is worthwhile. I always felt short changed on the AA side of things compared to every other class, ever since the weapon requirements of allt he other aa's were dropped yet our pet requirements were not.

Things are much better now! Thanks you!

As a side note; one of our coolest/most fun spells are the dumbfire pets like Blighted Horde and Awaken Grave. It'd be pretty fantastic if you guys could make these spells usable. Our current spell rotation is so short, how much fun would it be to be able to finally use these cool spells you guys have given us!

i prefered the necro AA´s 2-3 years ago before i left EQ2...

Axyrem is offline   Reply With Quote