EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Troubador
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
nfsdan2

Loremaster

Basically i've got a 38 troub which i PvP with on naggy, plus i often do BG's, since i came back to EQ2 about a week ago i've noticed that my snare breaks so easily, often it breaks on my first attack even though its supposed to be a 5% chance to dispel when the enemy recieves damage. I do have the aria of magic buff active, but i need it to improve my dps, plus its very handy for others when your in a group. I have the BG gear, with the wep and bow which both have procs as well as 2 blasting proc adorns, so theres a good chance that most of my attacks are gonna trigger something, problem is, the procs boost my dps a fair amount, but on the otherhand its difficult to kite when your snare is practically worthless. Is this a bug? I've also tried PVE and the snare seems to break just as easily. Any ideas?

nfsdan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
Freejazzlive

Loremaster

I don't know about PvP, but I do know that I've never had trouble snaring mobs or keeping them snared. If there's something that's broken within the last couple weeks I don't know about it, because I haven't played my Troubie as much lately.

Golgi Apparati, Swashbuckler of Freeport

Aheedi Adaephon, Warlock of Freeport
Freejazzlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:44 AM   #3
Fairin

Lord

we have a snare?!

yes, any damage breaks it instantly, however i do manage to snare and kite the annoying final boss of eow when the person rooting him manages to kill themselves.. somehow

Fairin is offline   Reply With Quote