EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Signatures
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #391
Sapphirius

Loremaster

Zorastiz, I'll bet when you gave me free reign this morning, this wasn't quite what you had in mind. *cackles* A sneak peek for you...

Decorating is 1% inspiration, 9% work, and 90% tweaking. I've spent many an hour just moving things I've placed an inch or so over "that-a-way."
Sapphirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #392
Zorastiz
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Dressed To Kill

Loremaster

That's a BIG RAT!

I had and still have no idea what it will look like but I bet it will be great.

Zorastiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #393
Sapphirius

Loremaster

Salavar's sig is still in progress, but here is the work for Cinos... He wanted ice or Guardian themed and said that the Guardian intro had given him chills, so I went with Vigil and flashes of reflected of light.

Decorating is 1% inspiration, 9% work, and 90% tweaking. I've spent many an hour just moving things I've placed an inch or so over "that-a-way."
Old 06-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #394
Sapphirius

Loremaster

Everyone once in a while, I get "stuck," and need a little boost or distraction to break free. Sometimes, this is because the idea I wanted to try just isn't going to work, and sometimes, it's because I've hit a creative block. I am not afraid to admit that I am quite stuck on Salavar's sig, so... I distracted myself with another sig in the hopes that it would inspire me for Salavar's. It's not often I put two different characters on the same sig. It actually came out very nice. Perhaps I should do that more often.