EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Signatures
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
V

General

About Me:    Im known to most as VeX but generaly use a different name when playing MMO's. I have been using Photoshop for over 5 years and have mounds of experience when creating Art for the gaming community. If your looking for a graphic related media piece for yourself or even for your guild then look no further, i will furfill your needs. I normaly create Signatures, Banners and Logos but am quite happy to expand.How to request:    To be eligible to request a signature from me you must furfill the folloing requirments.
  • Play on the Splitpaw (EU) Server.
        If you play on the Splitpaw server please fill out the following form and return to me in this thread, in a PM or through the in-game mail system.        Name:        Server:          Guild:        Race/Class/Trade:            Text Wanted: (What text you would like, any of the above?)        Images Wanted: (Screenshots? Renders?)        Colour Scheme:        Size:        Extra Info: (Anything else you might wish to add)        Deadline: (When you need it completing)Pricelist:    Payment must be made when the final piece has been submitted, all revisions of work will cost an extra 5% of the original work price.        Signature: 50 Gold    Banner: Negotiable    Logo: Negotiable    Please note that all signatures submitted before payment is received will have SAMPLE lightly imprinted, once payment has been received then the final unmarked peice shall be handed over.Sample work:

border="0" width="400" height="150" alt="Commision me today.">

V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:51 AM   #2
Jadar
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: Destined Souls

Loremaster

Hi VeX u still make sigs?
Jadar is offline   Reply With Quote