EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Eshaac

Tester

What happened to Bill the Goat aka Beta Buffer??  Is no where to be found.  Not on SC market either.

Eshaac

Test;

Eshaac 84 Ranger, 92 Jeweler ; Eshaack 92 Beastlord, 37 Provisioner ; Faelander 20 Assassin, 20 Woodworker

Curley 32 SK, 32 Alchemist ; Squint 20 Mystic, 22 Sage

Eshaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Rocc

Loremaster

As always, you have to beg before they'll put it in.

Rocc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
Uyndaio

Loremaster

/begs for it to be put in

or for /testbuff so i can use  my char from freeport server

Uyndaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
ArtemisClyde

Loremaster

what would be cool is if omd , lady luck, guild buffer, and adorn merchant got hardcoded into beta. nobody could leave the server with the stuff, it gets wiped in the end anyways. this would encourage way more people to test, be it crafting, raids, quests, or upcoming guild changes. it'd make our lives there so much easier, and us testers could direct people where to go instead of everyone trying to get there, wondering why they cant copy, beg for raidworthy gear to test sleepers and similar. i know beta stuff aint up yet, but many are looking forward to it, oh and NotD coming soon too. i'd be thrilled if mushroom rings Moonlight Enchantments were turned on for beta server, too. SMILEY
ArtemisClyde is offline   Reply With Quote