EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Inquisitor
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-07-2005, 09:12 PM   #1
N2de

General

I'm wondering if there is a way to tell how many Inquisitors on my server (steamfont) and how do I rate level wise currently 45.5.

I've looked everywhere I could think of and had no success finding this info, the same type of information is here for crafters

Thanks for any help
N2de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:36 PM   #2
Eneg

Have you tried eq2players.com? It will tell you exactly where you rank (provided you paid the extra 99 cents for it).I'm sure there's at *least* a dozen level 50 Inqiz's on Steamfront.

Deus ::: 50 Warden ::: Nektulos
Severity ::: 6x Bladedancer ::: Hindemith
Eneg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:45 PM   #3
N2de

General

Yea, I paid 2.99 for the whole bundle, I just cant seem to find the information. Please post a link if you can find the info.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:04 AM   #4
Decimat

General

Go to your character profile, then achievements. Look down at your "Most Recent Level and Rank" row, and click on the "View History" link. It will tell you how you rank compared to all the other Inquisitors on the server and worldwide as of the last time you made a level.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:01 AM   #5
Quae

Yeah, I like that feature. Everytime I level I check to see if I have moved up the ranks any. Think I'm like 66 on my server atm. I wish they would add a way so you could also break it down by race. I'd love to know just how many Troll Inquisitors there are on my server.GromrotTroll InquisitorLambda Lambda LambdaButcherblock
Quae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 07:47 PM   #6
N2de

General

Cool. thanks for the info.  :smileyhappy: