EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Look and Feel
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-17-2007, 05:00 PM   #1
Sir Longsword

Loremaster

Why oh why does plate armor look like a speedskaters outfit?  Is this some sick joke?  My Templar used the cobalt in T6 and I was shocked, then when I put on the xego i was very sad to see it used the same graphics, just a little more teal in color.SMILEY    I understand leather is form fitting but plate metal does not hug the body like that without some SERIOUS chaffing ! 

I'm going to hurry and get outta this crap as soon as I can.  I realize it's to late to help me, but you have to fix this for the next generation.  It's just BAD.

88 Guardian

85 Assassin

84 Illusionist

80 Warlock

80 Templar

Blackburrow server
Sir Longsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
Rast

General

yah, the t7 plate armor is horrid...  The only two sets I've seen that looked good (crafted) are the base chain set (a nice red color) and the Vanguard Plate (a bluish silver).  I made a set of the xegonite plate for a templar in my guild and nearly cried it looked so bad SMILEY

Jalathan T'Varik (90 Paladin)

Rhapsodee Windsong (90 Troubador)

Garaok (90 Brigand)

Tytherian (90 Templar)

Shaydroth (51 Illusionist)

Raston Roderick (28 Assassin)

Saphyrria (21 Warlock)

Concordia Discors

Jalathe Stoneshield (34 Guardian)
Rast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #3
Chay

General

I'm very disappointed in the look of all the T7 crafted armor. Its as if they said: "By this point everyone will be wearing raid gear so let's just make it boring and ugly".  Some of T6 was ok to look at, T5 wasn't bad for some classes. Chayna wears Woven Dragonhide which is brown.