EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Fury
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-10-2006, 06:21 PM   #1
Bulzie

Loremaster

I went the Int AA line and at level 67, I am at 1-4-8-1.  The last value is the one that increases focus.  Should I keep putting points into that up to 8?  Does it help with the casting interrupts which happen alot and always at the end of the cast timer SMILEY Also can someone who is using the Str AA line give some feedback on out much dmg you can do, etc.  The only problem with that line is I would think we still do much more dmg with our spells then we ever would melee and when we are casting a spell, we are not meleeing so seems abit wasted AA?  Although if you can melee and get healed in the process, then I guess the fight might take abit longer but is doable? 
Bulzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:58 PM   #2
Headhuntre

Loremaster

I have 4 pts into Natures Blade. It varies from 270-340 damage depending on str. It hits only one time during the length of the spell. I do not have the final Primodial Strike. The diffeculty here is finding a sword or scimitar that does significant damage. My hits range from 50ish to 120 slashing. I do not think it provides us with enough damage to be a viable option. I will get the final and revisit this subject, but most likely will respect to Int.
Headhuntre is offline   Reply With Quote