EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-26-2006, 05:20 PM   #1
Targ

Loremaster

I have looked all over Barren Sky for this mob and have not seen any.  I might have missed it in some nook or cranny so now I am asking, has anybody seen a strifewing agitator in barren sky?  If so please give me a hint.

Targ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:56 PM   #2
Headhuntre

Loremaster

He located between Cacotoxic and crash site. Fly from Cacotoxic to crash site...look down...jump...good luck.
Headhuntre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:04 PM   #3
Kleitos

Loremaster

Gantell wrote:
I have looked all over Barren Sky for this mob and have not seen any.  I might have missed it in some nook or cranny so now I am asking, has anybody seen a strifewing agitator in barren sky?  If so please give me a hint.

Is it one of the Barren Sky catalogue creatures? If it is, it's a semi-rare spawn on one of the smaller islands (with birds obviously).. i'll see if i can find a map somewhere...Edit: Found a map, Blackwind isle (guess it wasn't as small as i thought)

Message Edited by Kleitos on 04-26-2006 04:08 PM

Old 04-26-2006, 06:05 PM   #4
Targ

Loremaster

Thanks for the clue Headhuntre, I will take a look tonight.  Also explains why I never saw them, as most times I zone from Cacotoxic. Thanks again

Old 04-26-2006, 06:12 PM   #5
Targ

Loremaster

Thanx Kleitos

The mob is for the City Writ "Tablets and Talons" I will check on Blackwind Isle agin.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:26 PM   #6
Targ

Loremaster

Kleitos, Please tell me where you found a map that lists which mobs are on which Island.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
FlintAH

Loremaster

Headhuntre wrote:
He located between Cacotoxic and crash site. Fly from Cacotoxic to crash site...look down...jump...good luck.
That is Arbiter Selek.
FlintAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:57 PM   #8
Headhuntre

Loremaster

Opps..I stand corrected.

Map is:  http://maps.eq2interface.com/

Message Edited by Headhuntre on 04-26-2006 07:59 AM

Headhuntre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:32 AM   #9
Kleitos

Loremaster

Gantell wrote:

Kleitos, Please tell me where you found a map that lists which mobs are on which Island.

I don't have a map with mob locations, just a regular map and then I try to remember where I saw what mob. Since it's not the catalogue quest you are doing I can't say where you can find the Strifewing Agitator, but check around the islands for other Strifewing and the Agitator is probably around there somewhere. My bet would be Discord Island.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:57 PM   #10
Feltrak

Loremaster

Agitators are annoying. Go to strifewind isle and go to the climbable wall and up, right where the scrollbearer walks around

There is a junky ring event up here and there are 4-6 agitators. I call it a junky ring event because you can't really tell it's an event, but it is. The agitators are static spawns (they don't move) and you will see them standing around a column in the middle of the tents that are up there. There are 2-3 groups of them. After you kill them you must also kill a couple of solo mobs flying above the column, they are part of the event. The event spawns either a named or "a strifewing zealot." If you get up there you may notice none of these mobs up cept for the solo ones. That's quite common. You'll have to clear them and wait like 20-30 minutes if not an hour on the repops. Also, while pulling them you may have to pull the scrollbearer too, and he repops fast. So it's a huge pain in the butt. These mobs need to be taken off that writ imo. But oh well, I just don't do that one anymore.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:13 PM   #11
Targ

Loremaster

Thank you Feltrak I found the Agitators and you are right these are just to time consuming. All the other writs are much easier to acomplish so I will just let this one go.