EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Connection Support
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-17-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
Kored

General

I am unable to login to the game. The client tries to connect to the login servers 2, 3, 4, and so forth but won't connect. All of my other internet programs work fine. Also, I was able to connect a few days ago, but as of yesterday this problem came up. Any help would be appreciated.
Kored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Moxxxy
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Irken Armada

Loremaster

Koredan wrote:
I am unable to login to the game. The client tries to connect to the login servers 2, 3, 4, and so forth but won't connect. All of my other internet programs work fine. Also, I was able to connect a few days ago, but as of yesterday this problem came up. Any help would be appreciated.
Whenever this happens to me I have to make sure that Norton doesn't have a block up for EQ2, Normally thats my problem is making it premitted again, should be good to go then tbh SMILEY so just check to make sure your Internet Connection isn't blocking it
Moxxxy is offline   Reply With Quote