EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Player Studio Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
Estr

I am working on a Wakisashi and would love to pair a Tanto with it. Is this doable? Or do I have to make them separate submissions? Here is a quick screenie of my current progress.

Estr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:02 AM   #2
IceSy

Happy Camper

Estred wrote:

I am working on a Wakisashi and would love to pair a Tanto with it. Is this doable? Or do I have to make them separate submissions? Here is a quick screenie of my current progress.

Seperate submissions. Even if you want items "paired up", it is most likely to not happen at this point. For example, I made cookies and special plates to go with them. I reqested them to be sold as a "set". But they are being sold seperately. This may be to "bundle" type issues with PlayerStudio items, or maybe something entirely different, I'm not sure. However, each item needs to be submitted seperately.

IceSy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
Estr

Alright thank you, I guess I will just make them matched in texture/model detail. Still have to add more to the hilt before I go unwrapping and texturing it. btw sexy avatar, doubt we will ever see Tier'dal type armor that fits into the seductress category though.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:29 AM   #4
Reliquary

Happy Camper

IceSy wrote:

Estred wrote:

Seperate submissions. Even if you want items "paired up", it is most likely to not happen at this point. For example, I made cookies and special plates to go with them. I reqested them to be sold as a "set". But they are being sold seperately. This may be to "bundle" type issues with PlayerStudio items, or maybe something entirely different, I'm not sure. However, each item needs to be submitted seperately.

PlayerStudio is new to SoE, like anything they want to work out what sells.  Bundles obfuscate this data as people might be buying bundles to get just 1 item in the set.

Not an official reason, but a reasonable one.

Reliquary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
rollenzekson

Happy Camper

Just name them something similar and submit at the same time. Maybe suggest a lower price on each to make it likely people buy both as well.

rollenzekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #6
Covic

Developer

Ya they would each need to be their own seperate submissions since the code that checks submissions looks for a specific number of OBJs, TGAs and triangle limits.  Just submit the same day and in the submission say you would like the item to be paired with such and such other item.  No guarantee that we will bundle them together but we are usually pretty good about pairing things that will sell better for you and us.

Dave B.

Covic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:13 AM   #7
Estr

I have gone ahead and made this a standalone submission. Thanks for the input.

Here is a link to the post that has a picture of what I have done so far.

http://forums.station.sony.com/stat..._id=11500056497