EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 06:37 PM   #121
Baydeena

Guide

Well I do believe the seasons are slowly changing once more.   Another time of change is upon us.  As we bring our minds to these changes I don’t have a lot of news to  share.  So here is a few things you might like to note.

In a few hours, being Wednesday 2nd February, at 4pm (pacific) Thundering Steppes is the place to be.  I think you will find a hunter preparing himself for a trip into the wilds.

Also today Wednesday 2nd February at 6pm (pacific) I really feel you should head to Antonica to help a hapless Halfling from being the main course in a meal.

Skipping past a couple of days (I’ll let you know if I get any late news).  On Saturday 5th February drop in to New Halas around 4.30 am – It’s drinks time!

Also on Saturday 5th February around 4pm that fashionista of style and elegance will be offering her advice for one last time before heading back to her home in the ice and cold for another year.  You will find her in New Halas as it’s the safest place for her complexion as the days start warming up.

Disclaimer: Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.

Old 02-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #122
Barbai

Loremaster

hmm so what happens if we encourage the troll to eat the halfling?

Old 02-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #123
Vomitus
Server: Oasis
Guild: Harbingers of Sathir

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

hmm so what happens if we encourage the troll to eat the halfling?

Tortured halfling skeleton?

Vomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #124
Baydeena

Guide

Sluggo and Draca - you are both funnies - I wonder if you helped or hindered that poor halfling!  Anyways - on to the main topic for today.

The time for sitting around the hearth sharing stories and a few ales has almost passed and it is time to look to the warmer weather in Norrath.  Then again sharing a fine ale isn’t just restricted to the hearth so if you happen to be in Qeynos Harbor very shortly, 3pm (pacific) 8th February, go chat to that Dwarf.

Following on today 8th February around 7pm (pacific) in the Darklight Woods – please, please go and save one of my kin folk from being turned into a meal.

Wednesday 9th February around 6pm I would suggest a visit to Antonica.  I hear a hunter is running low on equipment.

Thursday 10th February around 3pm (pacific) sees the return of  the Riddlemaster in Qeynos Harbor.  I know – you evil folk love riddles too so I shall just have to see what I can do to get him to wander the length and breadth of Norrath.

Friday 11th February around 3pm (pacific) a young Halfling will be found on the docks of the Thundering Steppes.  Now I do think she is just a little bit silly!

Saturday 12th February around 5am (pacific)brings along a little love in the air.  Go to New Halas to see what I mean. /chuckles to herself.

Now I know there will be more things happening amongst what I’ve already told you so as and when I hear of them I shall be back to fill you in.

Disclaimer: Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #125
Baydeena

Guide

It takes time to find out what is happening in Norrath at times.  So with the gossip I’ve rounded up for you – here we go.

Now we all know there has been a lot of activity in the Enchanted Lands recently.  If you go there around 7am (pacific) on Monday 21st February you will discover an odd Gnome there.  Or maybe not – who knows just what he will be!

It is off to the Sundered Frontier, Paineel to be precise for our next adventure.  Around 7pm (pacific) on 21st February, you will discover more about yourself than you ever realised.

On Tuesday 22nd February there is more of that lovey dovey stuff in the air.  Head to Qeynos Harbour around 9pm (pacific)

Wednesday 23rd February around 6pm (pacific) sees us in East Freeport.  Check out a certain gnome with some interesting words to share.

Kelethin is the place to be on Thursday 24th February around 6pm (pacific).  A young fae has decided to throw a romantic feast for two.

Oakmyst Forest – now how long has it been since you visited there?  Friday 25th February around 7pm (pacific) you will discover a minstrel wanting some help.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #126
Lenanu
Guild: Wandering Souls

Loremaster

Hope we get some more soon =)
Old 03-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #127
Nytetyme

Loremaster

Aye SMILEY

I keep checking this forum  .... hoping SMILEY

But at a encounter during the E day events in EL ... there was a guide and many apprentices present ...

as they were leaving it was said they were going cause they needed to get the apprentices back to the

..*heres where my memory is froggy* .... either the *training grounds* or *boot camp* .... Im inclined to believe it was the training grounds and my mind just filled in the boot camp part ... lol

Lets hope they are making quick headway thru the training and there will be even more guide driven quests and such soon SMILEY  Good luck to the apprentices and ya'll hurry up SMILEY 

We are eagerly awaiting your presence SMILEY

Walk straight in tomorrow's wind,

And cherish each moment of the sun today
Nytetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #128
Baydeena

Guide

Well the little Halfling here has been running her short legs off trying to keep ahead of all that has been happening.  In fact my source of information has been very unreliable lately!

For those of you who met up with the multitude of guides and their friends who were adding to the fun in Norrath with their usual and not so usual activities, I hope you all had a great time.

I wish my alter ego had been able to find time away from Oasis to do some of that stuff too.  Weren’t those races unbelievable?  And as for the gnomey pirate wanting to just chat to you all and getting ignored because there was so little time to do it all!  Did any of you see him and stop by with a report on your findings?  I know though there are some mighty fine purple contraptions being flown around Norrath now. SMILEY

Anyways – enough chit chat – I know you would like to know a few things at least.

Saturday 5th March Butcherblock Mountains is the place to be – now I know she told me 5am (pacific) but I’m pretty sure she will be early so perhaps around 3am (pacific)  That Halfling buddy of mine is rather forgetful and I know she’d just love some help whatever time she gets there.

Saturday 5th March,Qeynos around 1pm (pacific) will find a lot of strange questions being asked.  Perhaps they’re riddles perhaps they’re just questions?

Sunday 6th March around 8am head to Antonica and see how good you are at running!

Sunday 6th March around 1pm (pacific), Thundering Steppes finds us with some Gnomish love affair.  You might even find someone in Antonica who needs help with this as well.  Of course that depends on just when you or they arrive!

And that my friends is all I have to offer for the next few days.  I think everyone is exhausted from the past week to even whisper in my ear of anything more to share.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #129
Rainmare
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

there's a quest I am very much looking forward to seeing...dealing with Kael. the reward for it was linked in homeshow from Antonia Bayle...and I want it bad!

hopefully we'll see that one soon and see more dealings with you friendly guides in Velious!

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #130
Baydeena

Guide

Your wish is our command 

Well actually I went checking around and discovered the following pieces to tempt your curiosity.

17th March around 5pm (Pacific Time) sees a young Halfling in Nektulous forest.  My bet is she will be hanging around the dock as she would be too afraid to go into the forest!

18th March around 6pm (Pacific Time) there would be a minstrel of sorts at the Commonland Docks worthy of some conversation.

19th March around 9am (Pacific Time) it’s Kael – go to outer Kael to find what you seek.

20th March around 2pm (Pacific Time) Gorowyn is the place to be if you like answering strange questions.

21st March around 5pm (Pacific Time) in case you missed it earlier – head to Outer Kael to seek what you wish to find.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #131
Nytetyme

Loremaster

Hello you lovely little halfling SMILEY

Its so good to hear from you ....

Theres one quest Ive been trying to get that gives you the recipe for the ornamental weapons ...

I believe its called Axe and you shall recieve ....

Its been a while since Ive seen any mention of it ... does any of our wonderful guides still do that one now and then ??

*crosses everything that will cross and prepares herself for the possibility*

Thanks to all of you that make our world a exciting place to live SMILEY

Walk straight in tomorrow's wind,

And cherish each moment of the sun today
Nytetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #132
Baydeena

Guide

I do believe that Dwarf with the axe obsession has headed deep into the recesses of Kaladim and is not expected to emerge for some months.  Rest assured that when we do hear from him we will certainly let you know here 

Old 03-24-2011, 08:01 AM   #133
Baydeena

Guide

Since I last caught up with you here – many more things happened in Norrath.  I wish I could tell you all sooner but sometimes they well … just happen.

Later today (24th March) around 2pm (Pacific) there will be something about a city of giants and I think if you check out a place called Outer Kael you might just find what you are looking for.

25th March has a fortune teller in Neriak around 6pm (Pacific).

26th March around 5am (Pacific) it is off to the Thundering Steppes – something about berries?

Now I know that isn’t much to tell you but I just know more is due to happen so just keep your ears tuned to the chat that goes on around Norrath and you too might hear some gossip that I missed.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #134
Baydeena

Guide

A few more pieces of chatter I overheard - I told you I'd keep listening out for you !

Sunday, 27th March around 5am(Pacific)  there is a Fortune Teller of some renowned in Antonica

Around 1pm (Pacific) on that day I think you may want to accept a challenge from a dwarf in Outer Kael.  If you miss the challenge then you could check again around 3pm (Pacific)

Monday, 28th March around 5pm check out Antonica once more – something to do with a member of the Loresinger family.

Tuesday 29th March around 1pm (pacific) Outer Kael sees a certain challenge.

Wednesday 30th March around 5pm a trip to the Thundering Steppes will discover a Halfling in need of some help.

Old 04-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #135
Baydeena

Guide

Why do I hear things after or when they are happening?  These guides are always busy even if I don’t get to tell you all of the things in advance – every day something is happening in Norrath.  For now a few more tips for you.

Wednesday April 6th (Pacific time) around 11am I hear the Riddlemaster is in Qeynos

Later at 4pm (Pacific time) there is a young Halfling thought to be hanging out in Nektulous Forest.

Later again around 5pm (Pacific time) head to Kelethin in the Faydark for something to do with a feast.

Thursday April 7th around 5pm (Pacific time) I hear the Coldain are challenging hardy adventurers – the Eastern Wastes looks to be a good place to find them.

Friday April 8th around 5pm (Pacific time) again you will hear the challenge being issued form the Eastern Wastes.

Saturday April 9th around 5am (Pacific time) the challenge shall go forth once again.

Now apart from these few pieces of information, do keep your ears and eyes open to other things happening around Norrath.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:27 AM   #136
Baydeena

Guide

Well your guides on Oasis are busy and active and all that sort of thing – trouble is I only find out about their comings and goings almost too late to tells you.  So for now just a couple of snippets to keep you checking back.

Friday 15th April around 4.45pm (pacific time) I heard one of those dwarves is at it again in Eastern Wastes challenging worldly adventurers.

On Saturday 16th April at 5am (pacific time) a certain Halfling is in Butcherblock and she’s too scared to do what she needs to do!

Sunday 17th April around 3pm (pacific time) it’s back to the Eastern Wastes.  Will you be the person capable of accepting his challenge?

I shall keep my Halfling ears closer to the ground to try and hear of things a little sooner so I can share them with you.  Also don’t forget guides are around Norrath quite a lot just chatting with peoples too.  So be kind to them and they might be kind right back.  

Old 04-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #137
Baydeena

Guide

Whispers in our part of Norrath tell me that the Coldain dwarves are actively challenging people!

Head to the Eastern Wastes around 5pm (pacific time) on Friday April 29th.  Also be there  on Sunday, May 1st around 3pm (pacific time).

If you wish to learn something of your future then head to the Great Divide around 6pm (pacific time) also on Sunday 1st May.

Old 05-28-2011, 03:35 PM   #138
Rainmare
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

where are our guides hiding? some on bring out those green robes! SMILEY

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #139
Gediva

Guide

Your guides are busy with all sorts of fun things planned!  Here are some of the whisperings I managed to learn of:

Tonight, June 1st , Wednesday, around 6pm, I heard mutterings of a little fellow needing help with an unusual project in Darklight Wood

Thursday, June 2nd be on the look out for turmoil and unrest in the Commonlands around 3:30pm

Thursday, June 2nd, a little ratonga fellow is running around in dismay seeking assistance in Timorous Deep around 6pm

Thursday, June 2nd around 9pm, a stout little halfling lass seeks your aid with her newest project in Antonica

Friday, June 3rd around 5pm a fine hunter seeks your help in the Enchanted Lands

Friday June 3rd around 6pm those orcs are restless again in the Commonlands

Sunday, June 5th around 3:30pm a gnome in the Commonlands seeks aid in creating something for his lady love

If I hear anymore rumors of activity in Norrath this week, I will let you know!

And as always, please remember that times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time / Pacific Daylight Time).  All quests may be altered due to unforseen circumstances and wherever possible, we will let you know in advance.  These listings do not include the random times our guides are in Norrath, so keep an eye open for someone that may want to chat with you!

*Note* Due to the fact that scheduling can change, all times are generalized based on PACIFIC (California, USA) timing. Note that the approximate times given are based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin. Late starts and cancellations may happen without warning and/or last minute. Be aware that some cancellations or time changes occur and are beyond my control. However, we will inform you of these changes in advance when/if possible. And please remember, this list does not include everything we do!

Gediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:01 PM   #140
Gediva

Guide

I have heard some whisperings for going ons this week!

Monday, June 13th around 5pm, a curious fellow seeks some help with his research in Frostfang Sea

Monday, June 13th around 11pm, a distressed character needs your help in Gorowyn

Wednesday, June 15th around 10 pm, a gnome needs help impressing his lady love in Timorous Deep

Thursday, June 16th around 3pm, a winged little fellow seeks your help with his unusual research in Neriak

Thursday, June 16th around 4:15pm, a coldain is seeking only the bravest of adventureres in Eastern Wastes

And as always, please remember that times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time / Pacific Daylight Time).  All quests may be altered due to unforseen circumstances and wherever possible, we will let you know in advance.  These listings do not include the random times our guides are in Norrath, so keep an eye open for someone that may want to chat with you!

*Note* Due to the fact that scheduling can change, all times are generalized based on PACIFIC (California, USA) timing. Note that the approximate times given are based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin. Late starts and cancellations may happen without warning and/or last minute. Be aware that some cancellations or time changes occur and are beyond my control. However, we will inform you of these changes in advance when/if possible. And please remember, this list does not include everything we do!

Old 06-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #141
Gediva

Guide

a few more going happenings came my way for you!

See post above...

Gediva

Old 06-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #142
Gediva

Guide

More things heading your way this weekend, so I have heard...

Friday, June 17th around 5pm, a noble furry hunter needs help in the Enchanted Lands

Friday, June 17th, around 10pm, head to Antonica with fishing poles at the ready

Saturday, June 18th, around 5:30am, the spirits are restless and seek revenge in Greater Faydark

Sunday, June 19th around 3pm, head to the Commonlands and help a gnome with a problem of the heart

Sunday, June 19th, around 5pm, check out the orcish unrest in the Commonlands...

Have a great weekend and remember:

I will keep my ears closer to the ground to hear of anything else going on in the future.  Also don’t forget guides are around Norrath quite a lot just chatting with peoples too.  So be kind to them and they might be kind right back.  

Old 06-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #143
Gediva

Guide

My troll ears hear of some happenings for you this week!

Wed, June 22 around noon, head to the commonlands to help out a farmer in need!

Wed, June 22, around 5pm, head over to steamfont to help a troll in dire straights!

Friday, June 24, around 3pm, a little fae needs your help in loping plains!

Friday, June 24, around 5pm, a curious fellow needs some unusual help with his unusual research in frostfang sea!

Saturday, June 25, around 4am (yes am) head to Darklight Wood to help out a kerran with his newest job! 

Sunday, June 26, around noon, head on out to Antonica and help a farmer with an interesting problem!

Sunday, June 26, around 3pm, head to Darklight Wood to help a arasai with some unusual research!

I will keep my ears closer to the ground to hear of anything else going on in the future.  Also don’t forget guides are around Norrath quite a lot just chatting with peoples too.  So be kind to them and they might be kind right back.  

Old 06-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #144
Gediva

Guide

additional going ons for this weekend added!

Gediva

Old 06-27-2011, 01:46 AM   #145
Gediva

Guide

Heard a few rumors of going ons in Norrath this week!

Monday, June 27th around 3pm, head to Antonica to aid a young lady deal with a menace!

Wednesday, June 29th, around 5pm, seek a little halfling out in Oakmyst forest!

Thursday, June 30th, around 9pm, a stout dwarf needs your help in Antonica!

Old 06-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #146
Gediva

Guide

Today's (monday 6/27 at 3pm) event will be rescheduled at a later time...sorry for the inconvenience.

Gediva

Old 06-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #147
Gediva

Guide

I heard of a few things going on for your holiday weekend!

Friday, July 1st, around 5pm, a noble hunter seeks your aid in the Enchanted Lands!

Saturday, July 2nd, around 4 AM, head to Greater Faydark to help a ghost seek retribution!

Saturday, July 2nd, around 6 AM, the foolhardy should head to Eastern Wastes to help a coldain!

Saturday, July 2nd, around 1pm, seek out a stout dwarven fellow in New Halas to offer your assistance!

Sunday, July 3rd, around 3pm, seek out a curious fellow in Darklight Wood seeking help with some unusual research!

Old 07-03-2011, 01:51 PM   #148
Gediva

Guide

Heard a few murmurs of happenings this coming week!

Tuesday, July 5th, around 3pm, head on down to Darklight Wood and help an arasai continue his unusual research!

Wednesday, July 6th, around 6pm, point your compass north and head on over to Frostfang Sea!

Friday, July 8th, head on over to Frostfang Sea around 5pm, to help another odd researcher with yet another odd project!

Saturday, July 9th, head back to Frostfang Sea around 4AM, and seek out a noble hunter to assist him in his plight!

Old 07-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #149
Gediva

Guide

I heard whisperings of some happenings around Norrath this week!

Tuesday, July 12th, around 3pm, head on over to Eastern Wastes to heed the call of coldain adventure!

Wednesday, July 13th around 11am, head to New Halas to help a gnome with an odd request!

Thursday, July 14th, around noon, head on over to Frostfang Sea and help out those coldains with their continuing research!

Thursday, July 14th, around 3pm, head to Eastern Wastes, and seek out coldain adventure!

Thursday, July 14th around 5pm, head to the Commonlands to see what is causing the orcs to be in civil disorder!

Friday, July 15th, around 5pm, head to the Enchanted Lands to assist that darn hunter again!

Friday, July 15th, around 11pm, head to the Commonlands for an interesting dilemna!

Saturday, July 16th, around 4am (yes AM!) head to Greater Faydark to aid a restless spirit!

Sunday, July 17th around 3pm, head on back to the Commonlands to help out a curious fellow!

Old 07-13-2011, 01:22 AM   #150
Gediva

Guide

Due to server maintenance this morning, the hunter in Frostfang Sea was not able to make his scheduled time.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, tomorrows gnome seeking help is rescheduled to the morning from the evening...just an FYI!

Gediva