EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-30-2012, 12:55 AM   #1
wildberrymojito

Loremaster

I am level 69 and it seems like I cannot level up on the adventure bar but can level up on the green aa bar. Can anyone help?  Thank you.

wildberrymojito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:09 AM   #2
Trebien
Server: Nektulos
Guild: Raging Phoenix

Loremaster

There are a few possible explanations.  If you are gold, you may have set your aa bar to receive all xp into your aa, so just reset your bar to a different percentage.  Or you could be below 100aa, which means that you will receive aa faster than regular xp.  Or you could be doing things that reward more aa xp than regular xp, such as killing new starred bosses, or exploring new areas.

Trebien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
wildberrymojito

Loremaster

Well I am trying to level up so I can play in Skyshrine, but won't be able to get 240-280 to just get there. So what to do? Thank you.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
SteelPiston

Loremaster

Press the "L" key. At the top, there is a slider that goes from 0 to 100. If you want all XP, set it to 0. If you want all AA, then set it to 100. If you leave it in the middle (50), you'll get a mixture of both and typically have around 220AA at level 90 if you don't quest.

At level 90 it will automatically go to 100 so that you gain only AA until you get 280AA. Then you'll be able to move the slider again.

You should also right click on your characters XP bar. You may have disabled your combat experience, quest experience, or both by accident.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
wildberrymojito

Loremaster

Hail to the Great One!  What you said made alot of sense.  Thank you thank you thank you.  The adventure experience bar is now working too.